university careers

A

athnico

manlet
what do you reckon is a good career for university? it ? commerce? engineering

• +1
Reactions: thecel
find out what you like and what pays good tbh. you will work 40-50 years in that field.

i went for the money but I regret it now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15357, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8244 and 11 others
find out what you like and what pays good tbh. you will work 40-50 years in that field.

U work in space right

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, one job away and .👽.
It depends on many variables do you want money? do you like these 2?

I wouldn't go to engineering because it's absurdly difficult and I don't have women, that is, college is one of the best places to party and have sex, I wouldn't waste it at 5 years old in a room full of nerds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, .👽. and ShowerMaxxing

What field are you in?

I think the colleges in It are kind of useless, that is, most of the pioneers in this field were self-taught and didn't even finish college.
And doing college or not, you will have to study on your own, in this sense the college would interfere because of the large amount of useless content.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and .👽.
muh fuck college start your own business

read my e book guys how to resell alibaba pencils and ratpiss as “HGH”

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6273 and 9 others

College is a safe route that can lead to a comfortable middle class life. But you will never be rich working for someone else. However entrepreneurship is high risk and potentially high reward or punishment. 50% of small businesses go under within 5yrs and 70% in 10yrs.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, .👽., Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
College is a safe route that can lead to a comfortable middle class life. But you will never be rich working for someone else. However entrepreneurship is high risk and potentially high reward or punishment. 50% of small businesses go under within 5yrs and 70% in 10yrs.
Starting a business is a huge meme for most people, if you look at who has succeeded it’s often people who innovate something extraordinary or they have worked in their field for years and can naturally sell it…

I was meaning to parody the retarded high school entrepreneur types, IMO for most people a top degree at a top institution is the best investment they can make, but you’re cucking yourself if you don’t try to make money through other means that isn’t a job

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Mastroianni, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others

CS?

• WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Finance at LSE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and AsGoodAsItGets
you will never be happy unless you work for yourself 100% serious

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and AsGoodAsItGets
what do you reckon is a good career for university? it ? commerce? engineering
data science or biostatistician are both well paying and great satisfactory from workers, would definitely reccomend tbh but you need masters

Computer science or engineering? You won't get laid or go to any parties.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Computer science or engineering? You won't get laid or go to any parties.
It depends on many variables do you want money? do you like these 2?

I wouldn't go to engineering because it's absurdly difficult and I don't have women, that is, college is one of the best places to party and have sex, I wouldn't waste it at 5 years old in a room full of nerds
I went to an 80-90% boys engineering school. Never went to a single party or even talked to a single girl there JFL.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14826
data science or biostatistician are both well paying and great satisfactory from workers, would definitely reccomend tbh but you need masters
surely a bachelor of information technology majoring in data science

CS but I legit learn everything on my own anyway so idk the point of it.

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

I went to an 80-90% boys engineering school. Never went to a single party or even talked to a single girl there JFL.
Im also in engineering. On the bright side its filled with subhumans so even if you are incel you wont really stand out or get mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Im also in engineering. On the bright side its filled with subhumans so even if you are incel you wont really stand out or get mogged.
is it worth it? howd u know it was for you?