University cities are the easiest to slay?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Is this true?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, fuxkdakikez, Gonthar and 1 other person
Only if it‘s your @Beastimmung to do so
Jokes aside it depends, if USA or Europe but usually yes.
Cause there‘s a surplus of women in universities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 14693
Only if it‘s your @Beastimmung to do so
Jokes aside it depends, if USA or Europe but usually yes.
Cause there‘s a surplus of women in universities.
In some cities 20% of the inhabitance are university students, must be lots of prime women to get.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Obviously not

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
not necessarily, dumber women are easier to slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 14693, Gonthar and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
No they aren’t unless they’re innocent dumb
yes, they 100% are easier. why do you incels always have so strong opinions when you have no real-life experience regarding the matter?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I studied in a small university town, right next to a big city. It was also focused on soft sciences and liberal arts so the girls were the majority of students, there were girls everywhere: in the campus, at the courses, in the lecture halls, labs, activity clubs, libraries, hallways in the nearby park, in the dorms, there were also many bars, restaurants, nightclubs, etc. around, filled with mostly girls...
So....girls, girls, girls everywhere, very little competition from other guys since most were nerdy and awkward, and I still struggled like hell and was mostly invisible to them, if you don't have the looks you can forget about slaying, many girls would often travel to the big city, to other bars and nightclubs in search of guys.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 14693
Idk I only fuck my hand

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 51465 and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I studied in a small university town, right next to a big city. It was also focused on soft sciences and liberal arts so the girls were the majority of students, there were girls everywhere: in the campus, at the courses, in the lecture halls, labs, activity clubs, libraries, hallways in the nearby park, in the dorms, there were also many bars, restaurants, nightclubs, etc. around, filled with mostly girls...
So....girls, girls, girls everywhere, very little competition from other guys since most were nerdy and awkward, and I still struggled like hell and was mostly invisible to them, if you don't have the looks you can forget about slaying, many girls would often travel to the big city, to other bars and nightclubs in search of guys.
brutal

like ER being incel in isla vista where it won't get easier in the us to slay

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 14693
Schlagerpartys and Volksfeste for dumb white women and RNB clubs if you're into dumb ethnic women.
Kein Bock auf Chantal und Dilara

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Kein Bock auf Chantal und Dilara
me neither, easy pussy though. you got to make sure to not give them too much time to speak, as otherwise you'll end up wanting to blow your brains out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
No they aren’t unless they’re innocent dumb
That doesn’t make sense

A dumb foid is just as susceptible to being played just as an innocent dumb one is, hell it would probably be easier for the innocent one cuz of their lack of experience

• +1
brutal

like ER being incel in isla vista where it won't get easier in the us to slay
That's actually a very hard place to slay because it's filled with Chad and Stacy students, is also right next to Santa Barbara where tons of celebrities and rich people own houses, yachts, they come to spend the weekends, have fun, party, etc., so if you don't have looks/status/money there, you can simply forget about it, ER should have went to some community college or something, it would have been easier for him.

yes, they 100% are easier. why do you incels always have so strong opinions when you have no real-life experience regarding the matter?
Women from the street aka hoodrats no lol. However I guess the more slutty foids who tend to be very retarded are “easy” to slay but does that mean anything. It’s a whore
That doesn’t make sense

A dumb foid is just as susceptible to being played just as an innocent dumb one is, hell it would probably be easier for the innocent one cuz of their lack of experience
Refer to what I said

That's actually a very hard place to slay because it's filled with Chad and Stacy students, is also right next to Santa Barbara where tons of celebrities and rich people own houses, yachts, they come to spend the weekends, have fun, party, etc., so if you don't have looks/status/money there, you can simply forget about it, ER should have went to some community college or something, it would have been easier for him.
I've fucked UCSB girls. It has this party school rep, but it's super hard to get into. So it's mostly nerds. No real sports teams. It's like 55% girls/45% guys. Pretty ideal location tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
However I guess the more slutty foids who tend to be very retarded are “easy” to slay but does that mean anything. It’s a whore
it means you get your dick wet. isn't that what slaying is about.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
it means you get your dick wet. isn't that what slaying is about.
Getting your dick wet from pussy that’s been entered by 100 cocks is gross

• JFL
that's what even chads get in 2024, all women are whores.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel and Corleone
incel-cope, it feels great. this is you, you'll never get a virgin:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kamui and ElTruecel
Women from the street aka hoodrats no lol.
I ain’t talking about hood rats either lmao, those bitches that you think are all pious and innocent can be even more slutty than the hood rats that you think are whores
However I guess the more slutty foids who tend to be very retarded are “easy” to slay but does that mean anything. It’s a whore
Any foid is easier to slay the better looking you get, obviously a better looking foid would have more pushback till they let a guy fuck but if we’re talking normal Becky tiers that they might as well just be indistinguishable from your run of the mill whores

A foid who has 1 body from a mogger who they’re infatuated with is more slutty than a foid who has 5 bodies from her oofy doofy normie bfs
incel-cope, it feels great. this is you, you'll never get a virgin:
View attachment 2709501
Real

• +1
No

Campus unis are turbo easymode by a wide margin