• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Say u have a lot of internet friends there that u wanna meet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Hero of the Imperium, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
what regions are you going

i’d say something like this :

what excites me the most is seeing a very contrast way of living compared to how we live in ireland. i also look forward to trying the many different cuisines along with learning more about the history of this part of the world

• +1
Reactions: zura, GuyFromSingapore, Danish_Retard and 2 others
]

what excites me the most is seeing a very contrast way of living compared to how we live in ireland. i also look forward to trying the many different cuisines along with learning more about the history of this part of the world
thanks will copy and paste this

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Trying curry
"What do you hope to gain from this programme? Consider your personal and academic development"

what's my answer guys

what excites me is walk through the city and mog every single person. heightmogg, facemog, statusmog and toiletpaper mog

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, GuyFromSingapore, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
One of my lads from HS 6’4, white, gymmaxed travelled to India when he was 16 to try street food in a village but now he got stuck there because he is having problems with passports + he got charged for something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, GuyFromSingapore, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
One of my lads from HS 6’4, white, gymmaxed travelled to India when he was 16 to try street food in a village but now he got stuck there because he is having problems with passports + he got charged for something
how long has he been stuck there

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 20399
I mean geomaxing to asian countries like Philippines, Singapore, Tokyo is chilling but what is the fucking point of going India. What value does curry pussy give?

I rate my guy for not getting lured into cow bathing. He knows how to control himself

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
6'4 and gymmaxxed at 16?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I mean geomaxing to asian countries like Philippines, Singapore, Tokyo is chilling but what is the fucking point of going India. What value does curry pussy give?

I rate my guy for not getting lured into cow bathing. He knows how to control himself
only reason to go there is to count your blessing for not being born in a shithole country like india

even though my time in india was filled with scammers, terrible air pollution that made me sick, shitty smells, it was still a good trip. i’d say 1/15 people in india are good people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, mulattomaxxing, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
only reason to go there is to count your blessing for not being born in a shithole country like india

even though my time in india was filled with scammers, terrible air pollution that made me sick, shitty smells, it was still a good trip. i’d say 1/15 people in india are good people
Yeah facts, I mean it’s worth travelling to every where even if the country is developing, poor GDP to discover cultures, food, iconic places, landscapes and popular tourist attractions.

Life is too short to stop exploring countries (unless the country is dangerous)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and AlexBrown84
"What do you hope to gain from this programme? Consider your personal and academic development"

what's my answer guys
“I hope to run JBW on these deathnik poojeetas.”

it increased more as i went to ladakh tho

i was around a town called hunder when it was getting dark and cold and had nowhere to sleep when i found this guy who let me sleep in one of his spare rooms and cooked food for me
IMG 6905

i doubt that would ever happen in south india

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Go to Auroville, Pondicherry. Lots of foreigners from all over the world there.

what excites me is walk through the city and mog every single person. heightmogg, facemog, statusmog and toiletpaper mog
Toilet paper is uncivilised. Spout mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: zura
it increased more as i went to ladakh tho

i was around a town called hunder when it was getting dark and cold and had nowhere to sleep when i found this guy who let me sleep in one of his spare rooms and cooked food for me
View attachment 2545381
i doubt that would ever happen in south india
Ladakh people are Tibetans, that’s why you received good treatment. If they were curries it would have been different; he’d make you cook for him.

"What aspect excites you the most about this Winter Programme to India?"

how do i respond?

@BrahminBoss
@inferiorpispot234
@slayer69
@AlexBrown84
@justinzayn
Talk about your Indian friends (us) and mention how involved you are in the Indian culture and food and how this trip will add to your exploration And help you immerse yourself in Indian life.

And then meet us for a 3 day slumber party

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399