University

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Another reason why another year could be good for me is because of my parents’ constant bickering. At the moment, I’m in a slump and not gonna get out of it anytime soon, so I’m not getting serious about losing weight right now. That’s why doing a extra year of high school could give me more time to looksmax for university so I could start there.
My parents are separated but my dad moved back in to help with “bills”.

Another reason why another year could be good for me is because of my parents’ constant bickering. At the moment, I’m in a slump and not gonna get out of it anytime soon, so I’m not getting serious about losing weight right now. That’s why doing a extra year of high school could give me more time to looksmax for university so I could start there.
My parents are separated but my dad moved back in to help with “bills”.
What do u guys think?

you dont need to looksmaxx for uni your retard, not like your getting ssurgery and shit.

stop acting like an autist and apply. doing a extra year in high schoool is subhuman af.

also lose wieght you fat piece of shit. buy dnp, your pretty dead atleast to women at a high bf anyway, might as well risk your life to get lean.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Clen or something like that would be safer then dnp. Weight loss drugs or not you still need to diet. Losing weight should be your #1 priority. I wouldn't waste an extra year at highschool doing electives although it maybe seem like the comfortable option.

Clen or something like that would be safer then dnp. Weight loss drugs or not you still need to diet. Losing weight should be your #1 priority. I wouldn't waste an extra year at highschool doing electives although it maybe seem like the comfortable option.
clen is nowhere near as effective with dnp, than again, if you cant lose wieght without them, then your gunna have a bad time imo, prolly gunna rebound etc once off and get fatter.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson