Unknown De-Bloat Product/Method Revealed

3arsa

Bronze
Sort of a click bait title but I haven’t seen this really talked about here.

What’s the product? Cacao Powder

1. First off the nutrient facts list is perfect for debloat:
IMG 5263

There is literally 0 sodium and 120mg of potassium for just 6g. I know that 120mg of potassium isn’t that much but you can just put a shit ton of it in a shake with other shit with potassium and it’ll work nicely.

It also has 0 sugar so no sugar bloat.

2. It has caffeine
- basically everyone knows this but caffeine is a diuretic so it’ll make you piss hella which results in a debloat.

So this is sort of a 2 in 1 debloat method

Only downside is that it tastes like fucking shit so you gotta mix it up in a shake.

Shit has more benefits than just debloating too as people have reported I increased energy and libido due to the caffeine inside

You can also mix this with bananas and coconut water to get higher potassium content with to get a solid and quick natural debloat.

Product (no referral just found one online):

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Niggamaxxer, vosx0 and 1 other person
Snort caffeine

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
everyone and their grandma knew this shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: isecna and ronald_2
Bookmarked

• +1

View attachment 3138468

There is literally 0 sodium and 120mg of potassium for just 6g. I know that 120mg of potassium isn’t that much but you can just put a shit ton of it in a shake with other shit with potassium and it’ll work nicely.

2. It has caffeine
- basically everyone knows this but caffeine is a diuretic so it’ll make you piss hella which results in a debloat.

Only downside is that it tastes like fucking shit so you gotta mix it up in a shake.

Shit has more benefits than just debloating too as people have reported I increased energy and libido due to the caffeine inside

You can also mix this with bananas and coconut water to get higher potassium content with to get a solid and quick natural debloat.

bro just discovered cocoa (aka chocolate)

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender

View attachment 3138468

2. It has caffeine

Thanks for this man

• +1
Explain to me how caffeine is good for debloat but alcohol is bad, both being diuretics.

View attachment 3138468

2. It has caffeine

so what really is the point of taking it

so what really is the point of taking it
It’s good to combine with a debloat stack like potassium chloride powder, bananas, coconut water, etc. just gives it more “power”.

Explain to me how caffeine is good for debloat but alcohol is bad, both being diuretics.
It fucks with hormones, reduces test and increases estrogen.

It also makes you too dehydrated so then your body release ADH to hold onto water. Also when the body is dehydrated, the stomach pulls any water from other tissues and stores it in the gut, leading to that bloat.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
bro just discovered cocoa (aka chocolate)
It’s something you should add to your debloat stack, of course alone it wouldn’t be the best but since its powder you can combine it in shakes or mix it in water, etc. which just makes your debloat stack better

It’s something you should add to your debloat stack, of course alone it wouldn’t be the best but since its powder you can combine it in shakes or mix it in water, etc. which just makes your debloat stack better
why take that if u can also just add a bit more pure potassium? also debloat stacks are cope just take furosemide

if ur gonna take pure cacoa take it for the health benefits not to debloat

why take that if u can also just add a bit more pure potassium? also debloat stacks are cope just take furosemide
Cause furosemide isn’t otc and there are some ppl who don’t wanna buy it or use it and want to use natural means to debloat, just like telling people to eat a banana and drink coconut water for a debloat, this is the same thing just with a different product.

bq potassium barely debloats like i said just take furosemide
It doesn’t not “barely debloat”. Half of the ppl on here are bloated cause they eat garbage shit all day and have 0 potassium intake so they look like balloons. This will help solve the root cause

It doesn’t not “barely debloat”. Half of the ppl on here are bloated cause they eat garbage shit all day and have 0 potassium intake so they look like balloons. This will help solve the root cause
true but eating some potassium isnt really gonna debloat u tbh