UNKNOWN DEBLOAT METHOD

longramus

longramus

Local 6’3 CL
Galaxy Gas. I’ve been going thru 5-6 canisters a day and that shit is amazing for getting rid of bloat. I’m telling u, this is the only way to debloat, fuck all that potassium and lemonbottle shit. Hop on the Galaxy Gas wave or it’s over for u.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Funnyunenjoyer1, GabachoCopium and 5 others
hahaahahhaahahhahaahhaahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cosmopolitanlover and BrutalMogger
are you talking about doing fucking ballons jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, billymidnight and BrutalMogger
or just do roids

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
gua sha

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Galaxy Gas. I’ve been going thru 5-6 canisters a day and that shit is amazing for getting rid of bloat. I’m telling u, this is the only way to debloat, fuck all that potassium and lemonbottle shit. Hop on the Galaxy Gas wave or it’s over for u.
My personal favorite deblpat method is injecting 5ml of air straight into a vein, went from 28% to 13% bodyfat within 6 mins

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
You’re brain is debloating too

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
my favourite debloating method is giving my self buccalfat removal like @CoreSchizo :feelshah:

stop with this bullshit subliminals for debloating works just fine

-

Last edited:
:lul:

my name lil t man

• +1
Reactions: 2vs