Unless I suddenly get rich I am FUCKED

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I'm severely ill especially physically. Can't stay awake, need to sleep about 12 hours a day, can't study any more, can't work any more, can't even play vidya any more due to this. My joints ache like a bitch all the time, even my muscles like my biceps start hurting if I lift my arms up for say a couple of minutes eg. while brushing my teeth or flossing

What the fuck is this bullshit. All my bloodwork came back fine. All I know is I'm severely recessed including my jaws and theoretically DJS should fix it. I hate my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, _MVP_, Shade91 and 5 others
Money solves all personal problems, hate it or love it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, hopecel, WeiWei and 1 other person
Feeling weak asf is relatable

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
now hush little baby dont you cry, everything's gonna be alright

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: diditeverbegin and WeiWei
Low T cuck

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, piec, aryan mogger and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, hopecel, piec and 1 other person
Do you got sleep apnea? Please buy some sleep ring and check you sleel quality

Sleep is everything

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Do you got mold in you house? Mold is very very bad . It can ruin you life

• +1
Do you got a vitamine D deficient? Please check you vitamine D levels and magnesium levels

Vitamine D and magnesium is very very important

• +1
What the fuck is this bullshit. All my bloodwork came back fine. All I know is I'm severely recessed including my jaws and theoretically DJS should fix it. I hate my life.
Do more blood tests and vitamine tests

At different tests

• +1
Wwtf is a sleep RING?
I dont even know honestly

There is a device where you can meassure you sleep quality, very good accurate device

Maybe its not a ring, but its 100% device
Do you research

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and WeiWei
I'm severely ill especially physically. Can't stay awake, need to sleep about 12 hours a day, can't study any more, can't work any more, can't even play vidya any more due to this. My joints ache like a bitch all the time, even my muscles like my biceps start hurting if I lift my arms up for say a couple of minutes eg. while brushing my teeth or flossing

stop beating your meat, Jeffrey

how does your diet look like

how does your diet look like
Tons of meat, white rice, tons of fruits especially tangerine, 1,5 gallon of mineral water a day

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
You have read to many Posts of me

There is No coming Back from the blackpill

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei
Send me a DM