Unless you have the rapper logic incel nerd pheno it is safe to assume at least a few women find you attractive

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Especially if you're masculine looking

Looks are highly subjective and a imputation of attachment into a object by the mind

Hence why even in large studies women cannot agree on which Conventionally attractive man is attractive even when these women are fraternal twins

Now we have inbuilt desires due to evolution but that's why I said as long as you don't look like a nerd truecel some women would find you attractive if you had exposure on a mass scale

Let's say one billion women see your face from a TikTok video

You will get groupies simply because of the range of exposure and women SOMEwhere will find you desirable

This is just a fact

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie and dbva
What matters most is if you can look in the mirror and find yourself handsome

There will be women somewhere sometime that find you attractive as long as you're not recessed

I'm far from pretty but look manly with zero feminine features and like a demon so I've had girlfriends that found me hot because they liked dark triad looks

@ElTruecel

Tiktok is crazy as long as ur NT you'll have 10k likes and 100 girls calling you attractive in your comments, brutal NT pill