Unless you’re a faggot, worshipping chad as a straight man is just being a weak cuck

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Men often compete with one another and exhibit dominant behavior as they strive for social superiority. Being highly attractive, or a "Chad," is a part of that dominance. When you praise and promote an attractive man, especially by making edits or glorifying him in TikTok comments, you’re essentially submitting to his social dominance, which can be seen as self-sabotaging or "cucked" behavior.

By creating and sharing edits of these men, you're not only giving them free advertising but also presenting them to women, further fueling hypergamy and increasing their desirability. Instead of focusing on promoting them, you should channel that energy into bettering yourself to compete or to sabotage them

If you want to avoid being "cucked," here's what to do:

First, understand that men often care more about the approval and validation of other men. Having a girlfriend, even if she's average, can significantly boost a man's perceived status among his peers. Attractiveness isn’t the only way to gain status—there are many other ways.

Now that you know men Including chads care of how other men perceive them, one tactic to undermine their dominance is by subtly questioning their masculinity. For instance, calling an attractive man "gay" can be an effective strategy—this works particularly well on men who are less overtly masculine. It wouldn't work on hyper-masculine men like Hernan Drago, but for the typical "pretty boy" Chad, it can.

This tactic works because calling another man "gay" is a common intrasexual strategy used to lower his status. It suggests he's not as masculine or manly, which can reduce his standing among other men and even give women the "ick." When women sense that other men find something off about him, it can influence their attraction to him, even beyond physical looks.

If enough of you start m spamming these attractive men as "gay" or undermining their masculinity instead of praising them, it could discourage them from flaunting their looks to attract women online. They’ll be less likely to rely on their appearance for validation or to win over women if they feel that other men disapprove.

Start shaming them for relying on their looks to pull girls it is how men in the past did it to control men for not using strategies like masculinity and money to get women (which made it easier for most men who are not chad because they were actually things changeable) start spreading rumours in Chad comments that does a heavy blow on his dominance and status or make fun of his personality, behaviors, or intelligence to make him seem less appealing or less worthy as a potential partner.

Another way you can stop being a cuck for chads is all me who are not chad should form alliances to isolate or exclude chads from social groups.

Men in the past were never submissive to "Chads”. Instead, they would often killed them, confront, fight, or find ways to lower their status and emasculate them. This approach was effective because men tend to care more about what other men think of them than what women think of them. In fact, things like cars, money, and attractive women—things men desire on an evolutionary, subconscious level—are often pursued to impress other men and gain respect, admiration, and higher status among them.

It’s ironic how incels today got it all wrong by saying they want to kill women, in the past “incels” improve their dating success by killing chads. You’re literally exterminating the thing that is stealing all the women.

Personally, I believe targeting "Chads" is a better way to influence dating or shift the narrative in favor of men who aren't considered "Chads." Most women (if not all) are hypergamous, meaning they prefer men of higher status. Since "Chads" are a relatively small group, they are easier to address or manage than the entire population. You rarely encounter "Chads" in real life, except perhaps online or on platforms like TikTok. It’s more practical to focus on changing a small group like them rather than trying to make sweeping changes across society. Unrealistic solutions advocated by some, like mandatory girlfriends, will never be implemented. Let’s be realistic—women's rights are here to stay, especially with the current pace of technological advancement and AI.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, slavicpsycho and vratisevojvodo
Yk I should go to sleep, maybe will read next day

and for example making edits of chads and posting it on tiktok, instagram, yt etc.. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Admiring beauty is something that previous mogger civilisations have always done

You're advocating for crabs in a bucket foid style tactics to try drag others down to your level

If you make videos/edits of moggers you'll likely see in the analytics that the viewers are over 90% men, sometimes 99%

But I do think that sub Chads should be forming alliances (eg. HTN PSLers) and building audiences with social media accounts related to moggers and PSL culture where we can start promoting each other. Anyone who wants to do this make yourself known to me if you are actually willing to put in work, I always follow through on these ideas and previously recruited guys for instagram catfish network but I ended up just making all of the accounts myself since nobody else would

True but same goes if you like clavicular or amnesia ect

Admiring beauty is something that previous mogger civilisations have always done

You're advocating for crabs in a bucket foid style tactics to try drag others down to your level

If you make videos/edits of moggers you'll likely see in the analytics that the viewers are over 90% men, sometimes 99%

But I do think that sub Chads should be forming alliances (eg. HTN PSLers) and building audiences with social media accounts related to moggers and PSL culture where we can start promoting each other. Anyone who wants to do this make yourself known to me if you are actually willing to put in work, I always follow through on these ideas and previously recruited guys for instagram catfish network but I ended up just making all of the accounts myself since nobody else would
Admiring the beauty of another man isn’t considered being 'cucked' unless the attractive men are monopolizing the attention of women. The ancient Greeks acknowledged male beauty, but it was never considered 'cucked' because 'chads' weren’t monopolizing all the women. Hypergamy wasn’t as extreme as it is today, where there is a growing epidemic of loneliness among men, with many young men struggling to find a partner. Women didn’t have rights so couldn’t get chad and even then money and other sort of things mattered more than looks for mating success. It focused more on men’s ability to protect and provision not their looks.

Everything you said is cucked, admiring chads in this dating times you’re literally making them even more successful and dominating you getting tall the girls. It’s literally cucked, a cuck would admire the man better than him who his girls enjoys more it’s similar to you admiring chads who gets girls and you are boosting them even more making edits of them and showing even if you admire them. It’s cucked cucked cucked

Last edited:
Yes it should be used on them too. Just start using it on every Chad or HTN as long as they’re not facially hyper masculine like Hernan drago you are good, so basically you can dont it majority of chads and pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Yes it should be used on them too. Just start using it on every Chad or HTN as long as they’re not facially hyper masculine like Hernan drago you are good, so basically you can dont it majority of chads and pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Men often compete with one another and exhibit dominant behavior as they strive for social superiority. Being highly attractive, or a "Chad," is a part of that dominance. When you praise and promote an attractive man, especially by making edits or glorifying him in TikTok comments, you’re essentially submitting to his social dominance, which can be seen as self-sabotaging or "cucked" behavior.

By creating and sharing edits of these men, you're not only giving them free advertising but also presenting them to women, further fueling hypergamy and increasing their desirability. Instead of focusing on promoting them, you should channel that energy into bettering yourself to compete or to sabotage them

If you want to avoid being "cucked," here's what to do:

First, understand that men often care more about the approval and validation of other men. Having a girlfriend, even if she's average, can significantly boost a man's perceived status among his peers. Attractiveness isn’t the only way to gain status—there are many other ways.

Now that you know men Including chads care of how other men perceive them, one tactic to undermine their dominance is by subtly questioning their masculinity. For instance, calling an attractive man "gay" can be an effective strategy—this works particularly well on men who are less overtly masculine. It wouldn't work on hyper-masculine men like Hernan Drago, but for the typical "pretty boy" Chad, it can.

This tactic works because calling another man "gay" is a common intrasexual strategy used to lower his status. It suggests he's not as masculine or manly, which can reduce his standing among other men and even give women the "ick." When women sense that other men find something off about him, it can influence their attraction to him, even beyond physical looks.

If enough of you start m spamming these attractive men as "gay" or undermining their masculinity instead of praising them, it could discourage them from flaunting their looks to attract women online. They’ll be less likely to rely on their appearance for validation or to win over women if they feel that other men disapprove.

Start shaming them for relying on their looks to pull girls it is how men in the past did it to control men for not using strategies like masculinity and money to get women (which made it easier for most men who are not chad because they were actually things changeable) start spreading rumours in Chad comments that does a heavy blow on his dominance and status or make fun of his personality, behaviors, or intelligence to make him seem less appealing or less worthy as a potential partner.

Another way you can stop being a cuck for chads is all me who are not chad should form alliances to isolate or exclude chads from social groups.

Men in the past were never submissive to "Chads”. Instead, they would often killed them, confront, fight, or find ways to lower their status and emasculate them. This approach was effective because men tend to care more about what other men think of them than what women think of them. In fact, things like cars, money, and attractive women—things men desire on an evolutionary, subconscious level—are often pursued to impress other men and gain respect, admiration, and higher status among them.

It’s ironic how incels today got it all wrong by saying they want to kill women, in the past “incels” improve their dating success by killing chads. You’re literally exterminating the thing that is stealing all the women.

Personally, I believe targeting "Chads" is a better way to influence dating or shift the narrative in favor of men who aren't considered "Chads." Most women (if not all) are hypergamous, meaning they prefer men of higher status. Since "Chads" are a relatively small group, they are easier to address or manage than the entire population. You rarely encounter "Chads" in real life, except perhaps online or on platforms like TikTok. It’s more practical to focus on changing a small group like them rather than trying to make sweeping changes across society. Unrealistic solutions advocated by some, like mandatory girlfriends, will never be implemented. Let’s be realistic—women's rights are here to stay, especially with the current pace of technological advancement and AI.
Water u just needed one sentence

mfs won't even let me talk about my fav male models on a psl forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back