>unmogable
>islamic

choose one

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 19453, Gonthar and 2 others
@SecularIslamist

do you know that music is sinful in Islam?

do you know that music is sinful in Islam?
Cope I’m a muslim who listens to drill and rap which involves murder, sex, drugs and violence (UK scene) almost everyday

Cope I’m a muslim who listens to drill and rap which involves murder, sex, drugs and violence (UK scene) almost everyday
Translation: I’m a sinner.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and cxmplaint
What type of household were u bought up? What country are your parents from/ethnicity?

stupid azerbaijani churka

Translation: I’m a sinner.
Listen bhai

Ima be honest:
I was bought up in a secular household, my parents did not mind if I ate non-halal products. My parents never told me to pray, (most turkic families are like this if you already didn’t know). But I am slowly working my way towards being an acutal religious muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, cxmplaint and Gengar
Listen bhai

Ima be honest:
I was bought up in a secular household, my parents did not mind if I ate non-halal products. My parents never told me to pray, (most turkic families are like this if you already didn’t know). But I am slowly working my way towards being an acutal religious muslim
Based. I listen to music all the time, but I make sure there’s no references to drugs, alcohol or sex.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and flippasav
Based. I listen to music all the time, but I make sure there’s no references to drugs, alcohol or sex.
Yeah I was having a laugh jfl

But these guys are also muslims too (Secular Albanians)

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Listen bhai

Ima be honest:
@TRUE_CEL My hypothesis seems to be true once again. Also OP you are retarded jfl, muh non-halal food is based on absolutely 0 logic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Astaghfirullah. Music is haram

• JFL
Reactions: cxmplaint
@TRUE_CEL My hypothesis seems to be true once again. Also OP you are retarded jfl, muh non-halal food is based on absolutely 0 logic
3EF2ADF4 DFC7 4471 9DA1 A69857AF0ECD

@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Isn’t the population like 70-80% turk or something?
yeah but everyone says that our ethnicity is Turkish but most look like Asians

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
>Islamic
>Music

You will never be a muslim

• Hmm...
I was born one
Hahahahaha. You literally have a girl as your profile picture.

If you were a muslim you wouldn't do any of the degenerate stuff you do now.

• So Sad
Hahahahaha. You literally have a girl as your profile picture.

If you were a muslim you wouldn't do any of the degenerate stuff you do now.
So am I a fake muslim?

These aren't good examples but Turkish classical music is unmoggable. The maquam system in general is unmoggable.

• +1
These aren't good examples but Turkish classical music is unmoggable. The maquam system in general is unmoggable.
I might have to say the last one is the unmogggable one because they are saying islamic music is haram