Unpopular opinion: If you are a white supremacist while being below htn in looks you are 100 percent cucked.

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Bronze
Think about it your ' superior ' race white women will always choose a gl ethinic over you who is ugly to average in looks but still you are obsessed with your race imagine being that cucked jfl .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Sub5kang, AutisticGymcel and 1 other person
oh shut up nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and baerr
Greycel tell us something less obvious next time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ElTruecel, NZb6Air and 3 others
Being a supremacist of any races is a retarded thing to do no matter how you look.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, enchanted_elixir, ElTruecel and 3 others
Life is a competition between individuals, not races or groups thats water, but choosing a way to benefit yourself, such as voting for right wing candidates if youre white for example is a thing i will do forever

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, enchanted_elixir, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Being a supremacist of any races is a retarded thing to do no matter how you look.
This , ngl one day I will peacefully die thinking I always treated others based on how asshole they were to me .
When I see 30 year old users here using terms like ' shitskin' 'cumskin ' talking about genocide of innocents it just disgust me to the core .

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and cashmerefraud
This , ngl one day I will peacefully die thinking I always treated others based on how asshole they were to me .
When I see 30 year old users here using terms like ' shitskin' 'cumskin ' talking about genocide of innocents it just disgust me to the core .
I believe that judging people racism on looks like you do is retarded, you can be a htn, a gigachad, a truecel or a ltn
Your violent saying and opinions towards genocide will never be okay in my book

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and cashmerefraud
Shitskin and cumskin are low iq insults used by retards here.

Literally, if a guy was a dick to me obviously u get back at them, but just general hate is cringe

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Think about it your ' superior ' race white women will always choose a gl ethinic over you who is ugly to average in looks but still you are obsessed with your race imagine being that cucked jfl .
Water

Life is a competition between individuals, not races or groups thats water, but choosing a way to benefit yourself, such as voting for right wing candidates if youre white for example is a thing i will do forever
bro thinks his vote matters :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and aryan mogger
collectivisation is a form of self preservation, every race participates in it and is encouraged to do so except whites, who are condemned for it. it's almost like the inferior shitskins are afraid of what might happen :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, enchanted_elixir and aryan mogger
I believe that judging people racism on looks like you do is retarded, you can be a htn, a gigachad, a truecel or a ltn
Your violent saying and opinions towards genocide will never be okay in my book
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say , any person regardless of his looks is equally pathetic to me if he is asshole to a innocent soul, I was bullied so I know how it feels .

In this post i basically said if that white supremacist is not gl he is cucking himself while being a supremacist to his race .

If a White Chad is racist he is equally pathetic in my eyes but White Chads in general are not 'cucked' by those gl ethinics .

Btw my English sucks I'm trying to improve it everyday .