unpopular opinion: .org is better than lookism.net

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Just visited lookism.net on archived. Its basically unfunnier and worse version of .org.

Reason people like it is because of the nostalgia.

Lets admit, .org is peak of looksmaxxing, 20k members is not a joke. .net was filled with same 3 people replying to each other compared to .org.

People are just nostalgic for .net.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and SecularIslamist
Not by a long shot. No such thing as nostalgia of things from 2 years ago either. Lmao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 29167, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 3 others
no, it was funnier and higher iq. i've been through all iterations of psl since the nighate days on the bbs, lookism.net was better, but the high point was probably sluthate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, NerdcelThundercok, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
This forum is more normie, more ethnic, more moderated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
no, it was funnier and higher iq. i've been through all iterations of psl since the nighate days on the bbs, lookism.net was better, but the high point was probably sluthate
Definitely NOT.

or puahate, i get the two mixed up

in .org we are bbcpilled

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Clark69
how far back were you looking?

Legit, I outlined 5 reasons for it here

it was more rewarding to do more elaborate shitposting schemes on lookism.net. here people have the attention span of 3 seconds so you can't incorporate any subtexts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, NerdcelThundercok and mogger123
it was more rewarding to do more elaborate shitposting schemes on lookism.net. here people have the attention span of 3 seconds so you can't incorporate any subtexts
only a handful of users here are capable of really labyrinthine, exotic, cryptic posting styles.

i would give anything to have shapeshifter back @mogger123

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
lookism rewarded high effort posts (but good high effort posts not cringe overformatted shit written by 12 year olds with the life experience of a shut-in troglodyte)

on this site my worst retard tier posts i typed out with no thought always get the most reacts and engagement

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 18582
only a handful of users here are capable of really labyrinthine, exotic, cryptic posting styles.

i would give anything to have shapeshifter back @mogger123
wellthatsucks

r/incels and r/braincels was GOAT era but 90% of ppl from this era are ascended or oldcels.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Trilogy
nighate days on the bbs? whats that?

lookism had a more serious vibe than here and a lot more ethnic white haters. there seemed to be vicious roast battles there all the time with no jokey vibes like here. and seemed to have less goofy types like vermillioncore and dr. bludy. like blackgymmax vs sonoftyrone is a good example. they're kind of equivalents but sonoftyrone was always hating without a funny vibe like blackgymmax has

i hated that place, glad it went down the toilet. its almost like the angry face on the homescreen subconsciously put people in a bad mood or something.