Unrealistic Expectations

20/04/2008

20/04/2008

Silver
People actually think the peak make faces we see are naturale every actor/model tiktoker and their grandmothers are surgerymaxxed. People think models are scouted because they're perfect, but agencies scout kids with potential and hardmaxx them (hormones included).

That's why Alain Delon and Hernan Drago sons are ugly, it was never genes. Don't believe? Explain why drago, cavill, alain delon, sean o'pry, damian kater, archie, saafir... all glowed up in two years
Tiktok inspired

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and iloveboobs
Brother copy pasted that one tiktok :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, FascisstChad, mathis and 10 others
People actually think the peak make faces we see are naturale every actor/model tiktoker and their grandmothers are surgerymaxxed. People think models are scouted because they're perfect, but agencies scout kids with potential and hardmaxx them (hormones included).

That's why Alain Delon and Hernan Drago sons are ugly, it was never genes. Don't believe? Explain why drago, cavill, alain delon, sean o'pry, damian kater, archie, saafir... all glowed up in two years
Literally none of the niggas apart from saafir ever really had a “glow up”

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
yes because it's only surgery or genes, there's nothing inbetween :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet and Kaari
Schweppie is the most retarded nigger

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Schwepie already posted the pictures sooo

modeling photos have more editing than you'd get from 10 layers of filters.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Linus1888, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
alain delon and drago's son arent ugly ur coping nigga

Your the type of guy at school when you tell them your mom is soooo ugly that when she threw a boomerang he don’t come back and instead of saying an educated response or some kind of genius parole you just say no its you like nigga you piss me off its like someone tell me your a motherfucker and i tell no its you nigga what does that even mean
in another life maybe

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Tiktok inspired
saw this exact text on tiktok 3 days ago

Your the type of guy at school when you tell them your mom is soooo ugly that when she threw a boomerang he don’t come back and instead of saying an educated response or some kind of genius parole you just say no its you like nigga you piss me off its like someone tell me your a motherfucker and i tell no its you nigga what does that even mean
Not reading shit sadly

Its schewpie something like that nigga that post had like 1k like max how tf did the entire org see it
i think its kinda wrong though
if you havent hit puberty yet or are oveweight you still have potential for a massive glow up sometimes

Tiktok inspired
Most of the top male models look very natural ngl, except for maybe Jordan, he's the only one that changed significantly

Tiktok inspired
Males facial attractiveness isnt linked thrue genetic like women.

nigga shut the fuck up, you have no clue on what you're talking about, dont you