Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Surprised there aren’t any NPCs commenting ‘Chico mogs’ on this

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
It's ova

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Surprised there aren’t any NPCs commenting ‘Chico mogs’ on this
"OMG CHICO MOGS EVERONE ON FUCKING EARTH!!!!!":soy::soy: "Chico fucking definitely mogs hernan to death":soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, 1966Ford, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
Psl 8

• +1
Reactions: g0op, try2beme and incelmogger
He's definitely a very gl guy and worthy of being a psl god, but he has a super masculine skull which can border on nichemaxxing as far as a lot of women are concerned, it lowers his appeal a bit. He leans slightly towards male gaze, he looks like a real-life Action Man or 80s action hero teenage boys would cheer for. I have a hard time imagining him going to a club and slaying (doesn't mean he's ugly).

How did the psl community discover this guy btw? He's not that popular or present in mainstream western media, most of the stuff you can find of him is from Argentinian media.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, g0op, 1966Ford and 2 others
he's a lot better looking in motion than in pics

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and incelmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, g0op, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
He's definitely a very gl guy and worthy of being a psl god, but he has a super masculine skull which can border on nichemaxxing as far as a lot of women are concerned, it lowers his appeal a bit. He leans slightly towards male gaze, he looks like a real-life Action Man or 80s action hero teenage boys would cheer for. I have a hard time imagining him going to a club and slaying.
View attachment 2594127
Bro if you think this guy wouldn’t slay in a club you’re insane. He would stand out like a sore thumb. Just look at how foids thirst over masculine chad Cavill. Drago is 6’2, perfect face, perfect dimorphism, perfect skin, etc. so he would slay for sure. He’s almost psl 8.
How did the psl community discover this guy btw? He's not that popular or present in mainstream western media, most of the stuff you can find of him is from Argentinian media.
I have no clue bro

Bro if you think this guy wouldn’t slay in a club you’re insane. He would stand out like a sore thumb. Just look at how foids thirst over masculine chad Cavill. Drago is 6’2, perfect face, perfect dimorphism, perfect skin, etc. so he would slay for sure. He’s almost psl 8.
Yeah but Cavill's masculinity is balanced with youthful, boyish features. He can be a prince charming or a warrior. Drago just looks like a navy seal or something jfl, he has an intimidating aura which Cavill doesn't.

• Hmm...
Yeah but Cavill's masculinity is balanced with youthful, boyish features. He can be a prince charming or a warrior. Drago just looks like a navy seal or something jfl, he has an intimidating aura which Cavill doesn't.
Kinda true but to say he wouldn’t slay in a club is crazy talk

Kinda true but to say he wouldn’t slay in a club is crazy talk
I guess cause in almost every photo you see of him he's middle-aged, that's the image I have of him. It took a while cause they're rare for some reason but I found some where he's younger, now I can see it more, he would decimate

• +1
Looks like Ben sharpiro

• JFL
  • JFL
I guess cause in almost every photo you see of him he's middle-aged, that's the image I have of him. It took a while cause they're rare for some reason but I found some where he's younger, now I can see it more, he'd decimate
View attachment 2594148View attachment 2594150View attachment 2594151
I wanna know his body count lol it has to be 100 at the least. I can literally imagine every single foid in a club dropping their jaws all at once after seeing this guy walk in

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
I wanna know his body count lol it has to be 100 at the least. I can literally imagine every single foid in a club dropping their jaws all at once after seeing this guy walk in
Maybe, or maybe he had a normal dating life. Chico started dating his wife 19 and they're still together 13 years later, a lot of the psl gods have pretty tame dating lives. Drago's wife is pretty ugly though ngl

Imagine mogging your own wife this much.

Last edited:
  • JFL
you know i dont get it. how can a guy have this much of an androgen driven facial growth, and yet have narrow clavicles

• +1
you know i dont get it. how can a guy have this much of an androgen driven facial growth, and yet have narrow clavicles
Yeah that’s really weird tbh

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad
Is it wrong to say wasted genes
View attachment 2594172
He's a literal top-1% psl guy, he must know something about life, women, relationships etc. that we don't, can't judge him. Few of the psl gods are married to or dating truly beautiful women anyway.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and wsada
He's a literal top-1% psl guy, he must know something about life, women, relationships etc. that we don't, can't judge him. Few of the psl gods are married to or dating truly beautiful women anyway.
Probably because personality is more important for a marriage to last

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and wsada
Is it wrong to say wasted genes
View attachment 2594172
The guy just found good women which can nurture his children.
What is the point of Stacy goddess if she is a crackhead, high maintenance and cannot look properly after her children.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and incelmogger
4663f496fc824e98bf1af130e4899b57tplv photomode image

6934893250d3aa1442563e9ccca39156

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 30985 and incelmogger
The guy just found good women which can nurture his children.
What is the point of Stacy goddess if she is a crackhead, high maintenance and cannot look properly after her children.
Bluepill is right after all..

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wsada