Untold Rule: Never go out in public with someone who mogs you

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze
Go out with people who you're equal with or someone who's lower in looks than you

Obviously it's a horrible thing to do, to use other people as a means to attract but sometimes you have to, because you're more important to you.

So take along your short friend and go out with him, make sure he doesn't racemog you or facemog you to a good degree and you're all set.

When I say go out I mean you don't wanna be mogged at any point by anyone, a good example of this is chads statusmaxxing in incel forums, the halo is they're chad.

Getting women is not like statusmaxxing but you get the idea, there's none or very little competition, go to places like this.

You cannot be dominant or express yourself properly if you're mogged and people rather listen to someone else who's not you.

Especially when you're first meeting people, throughout my life after I've changed multiple schools I've realized it's best to not stick with your brothers or sisters and meet people on your own.

After work, stay and have a chat with friends (if you have interest in them), don't just hang out with family or some other bs, when people first meet you, you have to stick together so that this becomes natural over time, the more space you leave between, the more time will take it's toll on you and will eventually lead you to separate.

I'll avoid talking about some other things because they aren't relevant but obviously if you don't want friends don't try, but you will need them sooner or later, you have to admit you will need them for protection of some sort, you can't just survive on your own, you do need a network, you need some network of people you trust and those who support you.

It's best to not trust anyone now that you're an adult and people can do things to you but if you're young etc. try and build a network because you'll need it in later life.

water + you didn't need to write an entire essay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 22126 and ReadBooksEveryday