Unveiling my opinion on Height

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Raloxifenecel
The minimum height barefoot u need to be is 5'10

At this height u are now fine and no need to worry abt height anymore if u cant get girls height is not ur problem

Now what about someone shorter than 5'10 :

They can wear lifts to reach 5'10, If u are 5'8/5'9 u can fraud 2 inches with shoes easily without compromising ur ankles, but if shorter it would look uncanny because of frame and wingspan, but lets say u have frame and wingspan of a 5'10 person u can height fraud but at the cost of compromising ankles unless u wear thick soles boots like these

Which would look slightly uncanny

If u are a teen or for appealing to jbs u can be 5'6 cause jbs they dont care that much abt height but for older woman they want a strong man

So if u are 5'6 u can still get jbs if u fraud ur height but u need to stay youthful and lean without gymcelling so that u look boyish and dont look like a grown up man, it would look bad if ur short but u would be treated like a child by men so thats a con

Also try to measure ur wingspan on average wingspan to height ratio is 1:1 so if ur say 5'9 with 6 feet wingspan u can fraud to 6 feet without looking uncanny

5'9 is bare minimum, king of manlets, 5'10 or 177 cm is cutoff imo
I'm 5'9, my older brother is 5'10, the difference is noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater