Unveiling Your Bone Structure: The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Bloating

Bread&Butter

Bread&Butter

Iron
Welcome! Bread&Butter here, and today I'll discuss bloating—how to eliminate it and its significant impact on your appearance.

I will explain why our faces can look bloated and why our stomachs bloat.

Brea 400x400
Winnie The Pooh Animation GIF by Disney

Why do we experience bloat in the stomach?

There are 2 main concerns here:

Digestion issues

[I'll list what you should avoid (red) along with what you should be doing (blue)]

• Eating too fast - you should not rush! Look at Hernan Drago as an example, he chews his food thoroughly. The mouth plays a vital role in digestion, often overlooked by many. Digestive enzymes like amylase are released in saliva, and thorough chewing increases the food's surface area, making it easier for stomach acid and enzymes to process it. Chewing food longer leads to better digestion and optimal energy flow. Additionally, proper chewing encourages healthy myofunctional patterns, while swallowing large chunks can overwork the buccinator (cheek) muscles, this habit is commonly found in Chinese culture where people eat fast and are much more prone to develop chubbier cheeks.
Nintendo Eating GIF

• Overeating - by doing this, you're putting a lot of stress on your digestive system. Eat till you are 80% full, not only will this aid in digestion but it can extend your life expectancy and help with lowering the chances of some illnesses like strokes, heart disease, or cancer. (semi-proof)
monkey banana GIF

• Drinking too much liquid during your meal - optimally, you should be drinking 1 hour after your meal or 30 minutes before your meal. If you cannot do this then it's best to occasionally sip on warm water throughout your meal. (cannot find a direct study on this so try it out for yourself and see if your digestion improves, in most cases, it will).
Shrek Film Beer GIF by PeacockTV

• Laying down after your meal - I know that you want to lay down but it's best to go for a brief walk after heavier meals. (proof)
Tired Dragon Ball GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

• Staying stressed - activate your PSNS ("rest and digest" state) by grounding or Buteyko breathing - by doing this, you'll be reducing your stress, therefore slowly managing symptoms of IBS and FGID as stress and digestion are linked, ultimately promoting better digestion. (proof)
Frustrated Customer Service GIF

• Weird food combinations - if you drink milk and meat at the same time then you're wrecking your digestion system. Stick to traditional food combinations. However, it is good to have some raw meats like steak tartare once in a while, just don't consume dairy alongside it, instead, consume it much later. (Look here)

Javier Bardem Movie GIF

Gas buildup in the stomach and intestines

[I'll list what you should avoid (red) along with what you should be doing (blue)]
  • Chewing gum for too long - you're swallowing air in the process, please stop. If you would like to chew on something, at least chew on some propolis or mastic gum which could aid digestion and PSNS activation (do not overdo it).

Bubble Gum Pop GIF by Hinds

• Bacterial Fermentation of Undigested Carbohydrates - The bacteria in the large intestine break down undigested carbohydrates, producing gas in the process. Foods high in certain carbohydrates, like beans and dairy products (for those who are lactose intolerant), can lead to increased gas production. If you want to continue consuming dairy then opt for raw dairy because of its enzyme content, including lactase.

Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

• Not feeding your gut with healthy bacteria - Foods like yogurt, kefir, kimchi, and sauerkraut contain live probiotics that can directly contribute to a healthy gut microbiome. Start to consume more of these and less processed garbage.

season 9 episode 24 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Now let's get to the more interesting part: debloating the face

Removing the bloat in your face can help a lot with aesthetics by unveiling your bone structure, let's look at Jordan Barrett for example:

We can see that Jordan looks vastly different in the two photos above, one is bloated and the other is not. (These photos are before Jordan Barret's buccal fat removal.)

So what do we do to slim down our faces and remove excess liquid from our faces?

• Intake of diuretics - start consuming dandelion root and leaf tea daily. This will stimulate your kidneys to flush out any excess water in your body.

• Inflammation - if you eat high-inflammatory foods which are also high in sodium then you are asking for a puffy face. So I recommend you stop eating that and start eating more meats, and collagenous foods like broths, and organs which are high in glycine and proline, indirectly raising GABA levels. You should also start eating more potatoes, raw dairy, and fruits. To lower inflammation further, you should start grounding, a practice where you walk on earth barefoot. (proof)

• Lymphatic flow - to drain lymph, you should engage in Maasaï jumps for 5 minutes a day. Furthermore, you should massage your neck and masseter muscles at least once or twice a day.

• Fascia - we need to release the tightness and decrease knots from the fascia to ensure a more efficient flow of electrons. Fascia holds something called EZ water (Exclusion zone water), it's essentially a unique phase of water that forms near hydrophilic surfaces. It is characterized by: A structured, liquid crystalline arrangement of water molecules. Negative charge separation from bulk water. Exclusion of solutes and particles. Formation enhanced by infrared light. Potential significance in biological processes and cellular function. EZ water is essential for a well-developed face, how do we increase it? By exposing ourselves to the sun or other infrared light sources, eating foods rich in antioxidants and healthy fats, and drinking fresh, pure water, preferably spring water or filtered water.

• Mineralization of the body - I have mentioned this in another thread but I'll mention it again: (indulge in oysters, swimming in ocean water, organ meats (liver, heart), raw milk, nettle tea, bee pollen, shellfish, shilajit, seaweeds)

THANK YOU FOR READING!​
sexy jon kortajarena GIF by Mediaset España
@Gengar
@Alexanderr
@enchanted_elixir

Attachments

• 1724343977554.png
    1724343977554.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cnejjew, future_, enchanted_elixir and 16 others
Investing

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, likenesss and Bread&Butter
Welcome! Bread&Butter here, and today I'll discuss bloating—how to eliminate it and its significant impact on your appearance.

View attachment 3115249

Digestion issues

• Eating too fast - you should not rush! Look at Hernan Drago as an example, he chews his food thoroughly. The mouth plays a vital role in digestion, often overlooked by many. Digestive enzymes like amylase are released in saliva, and thorough chewing increases the food's surface area, making it easier for stomach acid and enzymes to process it. Chewing food longer leads to better digestion and optimal energy flow. Additionally, proper chewing encourages healthy myofunctional patterns, while swallowing large chunks can overwork the buccinator (cheek) muscles, this habit is commonly found in Chinese culture where people eat fast and are much more prone to develop chubbier cheeks.
Nintendo Eating GIF

• Overeating - by doing this, you're putting a lot of stress on your digestive system. Eat till you are 80% full, not only will this aid in digestion but it can extend your life expectancy and help with lowering the chances of some illnesses like strokes, heart disease, or cancer. (semi-proof)
monkey banana GIF

• Drinking too much liquid during your meal - optimally, you should be drinking 1 hour after your meal or 30 minutes before your meal. If you cannot do this then it's best to occasionally sip on warm water throughout your meal. (cannot find a direct study on this so try it out for yourself and see if your digestion improves, in most cases, it will).

• Laying down after your meal - I know that you want to lay down but it's best to go for a brief walk after heavier meals. (proof)

• Staying stressed - activate your PSNS ("rest and digest" state) by grounding or Buteyko breathing - by doing this, you'll be reducing your stress, therefore slowly managing symptoms of IBS and FGID as stress and digestion are linked, ultimately promoting better digestion. (proof)

• Weird food combinations - if you drink milk and meat at the same time then you're wrecking your digestion system. Stick to traditional food combinations. However, it is good to have some raw meats like steak tartare once in a while, just don't consume dairy alongside it, instead, consume it much later. (Look here)

Javier Bardem Movie GIF

• Chewing gum for too long - you're swallowing air in the process, please stop. If you would like to chew on something, at least chew on some propolis or mastic gum which could aid digestion and PSNS activation (do not overdo it).

• Bacterial Fermentation of Undigested Carbohydrates - The bacteria in the large intestine break down undigested carbohydrates, producing gas in the process. Foods high in certain carbohydrates, like beans and dairy products (for those who are lactose intolerant), can lead to increased gas production. If you want to continue consuming dairy then opt for raw dairy because of its enzyme content, including lactase.

• Not feeding your gut with healthy bacteria - Foods like yogurt, kefir, kimchi, and sauerkraut contain live probiotics that can directly contribute to a healthy gut microbiome. Start to consume more of these and less processed garbage.

Removing the bloat in your face can help a lot with aesthetics by unveiling your bone structure, let's look at Jordan Barrett for example:

View attachment 3115489View attachment 3115476

We can see that Jordan looks vastly different in the two photos above, one is bloated and the other is not. (These photos are before Jordan Barret's buccal fat removal.)

So what do we do to slim down our faces and remove excess liquid from our faces?

• Intake of diuretics - start consuming dandelion root and leaf tea daily. This will stimulate your kidneys to flush out any excess water in your body.

• Inflammation - if you eat high-inflammatory foods which are also high in sodium then you are asking for a puffy face. So I recommend you stop eating that and start eating more meats, and collagenous foods like broths, and organs which are high in glycine and proline, indirectly raising GABA levels. You should also start eating more potatoes, raw dairy, and fruits. To lower inflammation further, you should start grounding, a practice where you walk on earth barefoot. (proof)

• Lymphatic flow - to drain lymph, you should engage in Maasaï jumps for 5 minutes a day. Furthermore, you should massage your neck and masseter muscles at least once or twice a day.

• Fascia - we need to release the tightness and decrease knots from the fascia to ensure a more efficient flow of electrons. Fascia holds something called EZ water (Exclusion zone water), it's essentially a unique phase of water that forms near hydrophilic surfaces. It is characterized by: A structured, liquid crystalline arrangement of water molecules. Negative charge separation from bulk water. Exclusion of solutes and particles. Formation enhanced by infrared light. Potential significance in biological processes and cellular function. EZ water is essential for a well-developed face, how do we increase it? By exposing ourselves to the sun or other infrared light sources, eating foods rich in antioxidants and healthy fats, and drinking fresh, pure water, preferably spring water or filtered water.

• Mineralization of the body - I have mentioned this in another thread but I'll mention it again: (indulge in oysters, swimming in ocean water, organ meats (liver, heart), raw milk, nettle tea, bee pollen, shellfish, shilajit, seaweeds)

THANK YOU FOR READING!

@Gengar
@Alexanderr
@enchanted_elixir
just water didnt gave an actual good solution, mirin the effort tho

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Bread&Butter
dnr but bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Bars and Bread&Butter
Or you could blast furosemide

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
but brah all of this is water : (

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and BrutalMogger
4328006 Screenshot 20240822 004529 Google2

Bookmarked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Lidian and Bread&Butter
ngl was yet to see someone talk about lymphs and knots, good thread:p

• +1
My stomach emits sounds most of the time. And my poop is too thin. My digestion is fucked.

• +1
My stomach emits sounds most of the time. And my poop is too thin. My digestion is fucked.
Well hey, good thing u came across this thread. But you have to apply the info, that’s the only hard part.

• +1
good thread

• +1
Or just eat less salt, drink more water, and workout regularly with cardio

• +1
Very nice post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Bread&Butter, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
ANOTHER BANGER BY BREAD&BUTTER

• +1
Reactions: Bread&Butter and YungTrappa

View attachment 3115249

Digestion issues

Nintendo Eating GIF

monkey banana GIF

Javier Bardem Movie GIF

THANK YOU FOR READING!

@Gengar
@Alexanderr
@enchanted_elixir
make sure you stay consistent in creating high quality threads and you'll gain a reputation here quickly

Also, focus on getting a BOTB or a sticky. That is pretty important, so make sure to tag mods/admins.
That'll get you popularity, a lot of it.

• +1
Reactions: Bread&Butter
Also, focus on getting a BOTB or a sticky. That is pretty important, so make sure to tag mods/admins.
That'll get you popularity, a lot of it.
Appreciate the advice, do I tag all of them rn on all of my threads?

Appreciate the advice, do I tag all of them rn on all of my threads?
Tag the ones you believe are worthy of promotion, now and in the future.

• +1
@Kingkellz @Orc @TechnoBoss @PLA1092 @NumbThePain @Gargantuan @Lorsss @Looks234 @Clavicular @Arcturus @coispet @AscendingHero

View attachment 3115249

Digestion issues

Nintendo Eating GIF

monkey banana GIF

Javier Bardem Movie GIF

THANK YOU FOR READING!

@Gengar
@Alexanderr
@enchanted_elixir
nah I think it’s face fat for me :(

• +1