Update 2: It Was a Shit Test— SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

starvecell

starvecell

🦍
Part1
Thread 'Why Did She Block Me? help needed'
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-did-she-block-me-help-needed.1134911/

Part 2
Thread 'Update: She Didn’t Block Me—She Deactivated Her Account. What Now?'
https://looksmax.org/threads/update-she-didnt-block-me-she-deactivated-her-account-what-now.1135264/

So, here’s the latest twist in this saga.

Turns out, it was all a shit test. She deactivated her account and then activated it at almost the exact same time next day. I’m pretty sure it was intentional, and I believe I passed the test by not DMing her, which was definitely an option. I’m guessing some simps probably did message her during that time, but here’s the BIGGEST SIGN that this was for me: she immediately posted a story with the same sunflower emoji I use all the time—even in my last story. There’s no way that’s a coincidence; I’m 100% sure it was aimed at me.

But here’s where things get tricky. After she reactivated her account, some old reels that were hidden from me before are now visible again. One of them shows her boyfriend hugging her (who, by the way, I mog). Now I’m completely messed up thinking about this whole situation.

What I really need to know is, what is she trying to do with me? Is she playing games, or is there something else going on? Should I just unfollow her? But considering my low follower count, I’m not sure if that’s the best move.

Any advice would be appreciated—I’m genuinely feeling lost here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, brucewayne78, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
@
LooksThinker
@LooksThinker @
brucewayne78
try2beme
@moggathon @
shia.jihadist
@shia.jihadist
@
Amnesia
@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
@
TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss @
brucewayne78
@brucewayne78 @
try2beme
@try2beme
@
Gonthar
@Gonthar @
Outerz14
@Outerz14 @
Rzn
@Rzn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrutalMogger
honestly who knows, ask her to fuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78, BrutalMogger and starvecell
@ArtOfCope @Art of Pattinson @Gaygymmaxx @Gengar @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Don't unfollow her that's petty. Just stop interacting with her. You've got no time for mind games. Find a girl who isn't gonna be playing all these weird mind games with you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Gengar, DarkAscender and 6 others
kill her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and BrutalMogger
She's manipulating you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, deadstock, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
the plot thickens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, starvecell and deadstock
She's manipulating you.
Thanks for the heads-up, but she won’t be successful. My recent ex tried every manipulation tactic in the book, and I’ve read like 1,000 threads on manipulation. I’m more aware of these games now, so I won’t fall for it this time.

But I’m curious—why is she even trying to manipulate me?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Thanks for the heads-up, but she won’t be successful. My recent ex tried every manipulation tactic in the book, and I’ve read like 1,000 threads on manipulation. I’m more aware of these games now, so I won’t fall for it this time.

But I’m curious—why is she even trying to manipulate me?
BECAUSE WOMEN ARE EVIL.
YOU ARE CONFORMING TO HER GAME.
IGNORE HER
EMBRACE INCELDOM
FOIDS TEMPORARY
.ORG REP FOREVER

• Love it
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, brucewayne78 and starvecell
If you're right and this is all some big 5D chess shit test then all you've got to do is sit tight and do nothing. Eventually she'll come crawling on her knees to you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss and starvecell
Small update: She just added me to her close friends list again and posted another story. Now I’m genuinely starting to feel like a girl wouldn’t do this—it’s almost like a guy is using her account or something. It’s becoming super obvious, especially since she just followed one of my horny guy friends too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Chadeep, brucewayne78 and 2 others
The boyfriend in question

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, BrutalMogger and 2 others
Small update: She just added me to her close friends list again and posted another story. Now I’m genuinely starting to feel like a girl wouldn’t do this—it’s almost like a guy is using her account or something. It’s becoming super obvious, especially since she just followed one of my horny guy friends too.
Her bf is trolling you
Normies are trying to make fun of you bhai

Accept it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BrutalMogger and starvecell
@Apparition Let the best one explain it to you. He's a macho, knows how to manipulate girls, and certainly won't get hung up on them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Apparition, BrutalMogger and starvecell
Her bf is trolling you
Normies are trying to make fun of you bhai

Accept it
maybe or maybe hes just jealous that her first teen love(me) mogs the shit outta him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and BrutalMogger
Don't unfollow her that's petty. Just stop interacting with her. You've got no time for mind games. Find a girl who isn't gonna be playing all these weird mind games with you.
impossible even is she likes you she'll be playing games on ya

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Bro I've seen you. You're fat and boneless. Stop creating imaginary scenarios :ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
Shawty a Lil baddie

She's a hoe