UPDATE 2: NORMIFICATION

thekey

thekey

Yurimaxxing
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,254
Reputation
3,118
Today was normie
I went to lunch to Popeyes with my newly made friends
There i made more friends
And guess what niggaa!!!
Those niggas are on the football team
I am almost there
The day I get a girl is the day I become a normie

I am truly almost low inhib
Thanks friends
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Banana โ˜… ๐ŸŒ
No more updates please
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orcairis and thekey
Today was normie
I went to lunch to Popeyes with my newly made friends
There i made more friends
And guess what niggaa!!!
Those niggas are on the football team
I am almost there
The day I get a girl is the day I become a normie

I am truly almost low inhib
Thanks friends
Then you downloaded โ€œddlcโ€ so now where at grown zero again jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
Fakecels deserve death
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
Nigga wait till you realize this isnt .is and is a self improvement forum you fucking pussy:lul:
Stopped reading when u said self improvement ๐Ÿคง
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
youโ€™re already a normie niga if you want to become even more just delete the account
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
youโ€™re already a normie niga if you want to become even more just delete the account
Skate 3 mogs
How am I already normie?
Im still pretty high inhib
When i get a girl I'll see
But thanks bro
 

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
8
Views
48
thekey
thekey
Daniel Larpson JR
Replies
1
Views
30
BecomingX
BecomingX
๐•ฏ๐–“๐–†๐–Œ`
Replies
20
Views
98
๐•ฏ๐–“๐–†๐–Œ`
๐•ฏ๐–“๐–†๐–Œ`
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
18
Views
61
pexy
pexy
hexum.dnd
Replies
3
Views
44
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd

Users who are viewing this thread

  • thekey
Back
Top