UPDATE: a guy wants to be my submissive partner 🙈🙈

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
UPDATE: a guy wants to be my submissive partner 🙈🙈

DO NOT DM ME!

Thank you so much for everyone’s input I really appreciate it.

I made the original post late at night hence I replied back so many hours later.

Later I realised I left out some important points he said. If you have anymore wisdom and knowledge, please let me know:

“I would like my wife to dominate me. In every way possible. I wanna be a slave to my partner”.

UPDATE:

After him telling me being submissive turns him on, here’s some things we talked about and what I had found out after asking:

* In the bedroom he wants to be ordered about. But some days he’ll take control.

* I asked what he would take the lead on day to day? His response, he’ll pay the bills and take on the financial responsibility.

* Told him I will still work and maintain my social life.

* I made it clear to him I would not raise my voice, call him names and degrade him. He said he was fine with that.

* He wishes to address me as ma’am and get on his knees to wait for my order.

* He’s asked what I like, he really wants to buy stuff for me straight away. Asked if I liked heels.

* The guy asked for my number, I told him not until I’m comfortable enough with him.

I’m gonna try and find out more and see if he has any mommy issues like a commenter mentioned.

Doing my own research, I don’t like how the search engine will save my history and looking this stuff up 😄.

Again I don’t wanna write him off. Will take it as it comes.

If you’ve made it this far, thank you reading and hope it helps you guys out there.

Feel free to ask me questions 😊.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Whats ur height?