UPDATE: After inspecting my anus in front of the mirror and prodding it with my fingers, I found out I have an anal fissure.

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Follow up to:

I decided to measure my weight (gained a kilo) and check to see what's causing a bit of blood on the toilet paper. So, I inspected my anus in front of my bedroom mirror by observing it, taking photos and zooming in to check for details if there are any tears or piles, and sticking my finger up my ass with tissue paper and lube to see if there's blood.

It turns out I have an anal fissure on my anal sphincter from straining to poo which was a Bristol 2.5 today. My asshole also burns and stings since finishing pooping.

Mum also had constipation and hard poo issues. It's because the brown bread ran out, so we had to cope with white bread instead.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 26823
0 FUCKS GIVEN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 24444
pics or didnt happen
wouldn't the blood be dark if it came from bowel cancer? I have heart failure pulmonary embolism and aneurysm all at the same time right now so im not judging you but you're 100% fine

you could do a stool test just for overall health kinda thing see if you have bacteria overgrowth and parasites
Like 99.99% chance it's a bleeding internal hemorrhoid. I had two internal hemorrhoid surgeries and now my ass bleeds all the time. Was dripping blood earlier today.
just wait a week and if theres still blood get concerned
Iam no expert but reading this the symptoms of bowl cancer are common and mostly can be explained be different causes.
Get well soon @longjohnmong and @Nad and I wish you a speedy recovery.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
my condolences but still no pics tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Do u have parasites?

Follow up to:

I decided to measure my weight (gained a kilo) and check to see what's causing a bit of blood on the toilet paper. So, I inspected my anus in front of my bedroom mirror by observing it, taking photos and zooming in to check for details if there are any tears or piles, and sticking my finger up my ass with tissue paper and lube to see if there's blood.

It turns out I have an anal fissure on my anal sphincter from straining to poo which was a Bristol 2.5 today. My asshole also burns and stings since finishing pooping.

Mum also had constipation and hard poo issues. It's because the brown bread ran out, so we had to cope with white bread instead.
Faggot

i had moments where i was literally shitting blood due to a bad diet without enough fiber

• +1
i had moments where i was literally shitting blood due to a bad diet without enough fiber
Mum also had constipation and hard poo issues. It's because the brown bread ran out in the supermarket so we had to cope with white bread instead.
Usually we have a high fibre diet

i dont mean a little bit of blood i mean it was turning the entire toilet paper and toilet bowl red. it was a light red though so i didnt think it was anything serious. you should be concerned if its dark red blood

• +1
Oh dear...

When was this?

Does that mean bleeding further up the tract?
dont remember, maybe a year ago. ive had no problems since after fixing my diet. further bleeding up the tract is more serious i believe.

• +1
@orangomango2003

0 FUCKS GIVEN

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
i have this too sometimes after pooping too hard and i have lactose intolerance so when i drink milk i get diarhea or when i eat too many spicy food it can cause an anal fissure too.

you're lucky that it's just an anal fissure. next time you shouldn't bottom when he has 8 inches or you will get an anal fissure again.

• JFL
Dr Tyrone will now inspect you with his instrument

• Ugh..
Youre next squishy
Why?
Dr Tyrone will now inspect you with his instrument
What's that?
i have this too sometimes after pooping too hard and i have lactose intolerance so when i drink milk i get diarhea or when i eat too many spicy food it can cause an anal fissure too.
I always eat spicy things and never really had issues... But my poo was a Bristol 2 last night and it split my ass a bit.
you're lucky that it's just an anal fissure.
Thank you so much.
next time you shouldn't bottom when he has 8 inches or you will get an anal fissure again.
I'm straight.

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Bleeding anus cuz he ran out of brown bread is crazy slime