Update. Chickened out with the second girl JFL

Toad

Toad

Iron
So I was supposed to ask out this girl today in class. For some context, I’ve been talking to her for a couple weeks through a group chat. We also studied together at the library.

We get along pretty well and have a similar sense of humor. She’s also pretty attractive, skinny, white blonde girl.

She walked straight up to me in the hallway this morning to talk which was pretty nice. Unfortunately the prof broke up our groups so I didn’t get to interact with her during class.

I saw her walking outside so I approached her and talked about homework. This was the perfect time to ask her out as we were both walking towards the parking lot but I don’t know I just felt like her energy wasn’t right today. Like she was super serious. Like we usually lock eyes and smile but I don’t think she smiled once today.

So I just chickened out for some reason. In any case I have to ask her out next week no excuses

I gotta stop thinking so much about little details and collecting data, it’s autistic.

She either likes me or she doesn’t and if she does then she’s gonna say yes no matter what so I just gotta dive in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, tomm1453 and 2 others
from experience its not very hard to ask a girl on a study date after school

just ask her to go to a cafe or something and study there instead of the library

it will be low pressure and you can work up to going on other dates with her too

just don't do something autistic and ask if she likes you or not, that would be retarded

i believe in you bro

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toad and walrusmaxx
from experience its not very hard to ask a girl on a study date after school

just ask her to go to a cafe or something and study there instead of the library

it will be low pressure and you can work up to going on other dates with her too

just don't do something autistic and ask if she likes you or not, that would be retarded
Well I already studied with her I think im just gonna ask her out to lunch, although I feel like there’s a 70% chance of rejection

• Hmm...
Reactions: walrusmaxx
Well I already studied with her I think im just gonna ask her out to lunch, although I feel like there’s a 70% chance of rejection
why do you feel like 70% chance of rejection?
Usually if you already studied with her you could see signs that she wants to hang out further
and studying with her is already a sign that she wants to do more

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toad