Update: didnt ascend, 3 makeouts and assaulted by a hooker

U

uksucks

Iron
So I kissed an English girl, quite GL for a Brit k, and at the same time her normie male friend was trying to hold her hand whilst I had my hand on her breast. She eventually left me and I never saw her again.

After that I got crazy confidence, I spoke to loads of girls they were all receptive, one was a dutch HTB she asked my name, I said you're tall and she said her bf is 195 JFL. Didn't ask but OK

Then I kissed a Colombian girl then she left

Then I kissed an Italian girl. She was a bit chubby in the stomach but her face was fairly lean.. She had a very pretty smile and was smiling the whole time. When It happened all of her friends (girls) were like OOOOOHHHHHHHHH

So many people asked where I'm from. Loads of guys offered me their drink, including the 1st girl.

Eventually my luck ran out and they started not caring about me or realised I was a loner.

Not a single Chad/lite, idk it I saw a htn just subhumans and nornies came with girls and left with them.

When I left 2 separate guys offered me drugs, weed and cocaine. I said no thanks.

Then a girl came up to me and said sex. I said for free and she said money. I said no and then she said BJ I said no wje then she hit me hard on the back of my neck.

I would probably have hit her back but I was drunk still and was really startled and she went off fast.

Also at the start I could not find my taxi driver because I was drunk. Eventually I found him and he barely spoke English.
Then he said English girls no good. Hungarian girls super.
Really funny guy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, EverythingMattersCel, Suns9999 and 2 others
U didnt write about the part where a hooker assaulted u just bragged about u and ur fucked up teeth mates kissing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, cannotbeasked, Spawn and 1 other person
Nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and Suns9999