[UPDATE] I am probably not going to that class party

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Continuation of this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-need-help-part-of-my-class-is-going-to-hang-out-next-monday.90701/

So I still haven't recieved the response from girl thats hosting this party (I asked her if I can come because I never talked to her before lmao).

I asked 2 days ago and she read it but not responded. I got ignored by landwhale tier girl tbh so ngl it's over.
My oneitis will be there and 3 single dudes + 1 in LTR.

There will be alcohol as well so I can imagine things going there....

Giphy80

Some time after I asked my question about party in our chat group, some other girl quoted my message and said that I'd be welcome if it was party at her's.
This is the same girl that gave me math test questions in school, randomly out of her own will.
That day my dopamine receptors reached 10²⁰% of normal activity. She is chubby and very NT, she is friends with everyone in class including those who go that party (she isnt going however did not state why).

Anyway, so as I said before the only reason I wanted to go is my oneitis will be there. Recently she posted some useful notes in our group chat. I decided to compliment her on her writing style, I only said "thanks, nice writing style btw", is this a good move guys? She read it but did not respond to it JFL I just wanted to do some interaction with her eh.

I also have a sort of plan, so my oneitis is sitting under a window and I sit 2 chairs to her right. Nobody between us. I thought maybe next class I will change sit to 1 next to her so just I get close to her? Maybe she will start a conversation with me.or something? Or just to make her feel closer to me?

Since party thing is not going to happen probably then I dont know hoe can I interact with this girl I like...

I am tagging everyone who gave valuable response in previous thread: @turkproducer @LookistWorld @LordNorwood @BigBiceps @Gudru @eduardkoopman @needsolution @yang @Goblin @Pietrosiek @apollothegun @Ruby @RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4563, turkproducer and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stuckneworleans, prgfromnl and Over
Damn bro, that sucks, but at least you got a good IOI from that other girl. You win some you lose some. If you get with the other girl I'm sure you can weasel your way into future parties through her. As for the seating thing, I'm not really sure. I went to an all guys school so I didn't deal with that stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Chadelite, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
complimenting writing style is weird ngl, how many people are going to the party? If it's more than 25 just show up

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, middayshowers and Over
I also have a sort of plan, so my oneitis is sitting under a window and I sit 2 chairs to her right. Nobody between us. I thought maybe next class I will change sit to 1 next to her so just I get close to her? Maybe she will start a conversation with me.or something? Or just to make her feel closer to me?
try that shit

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1464
Don't have a oneitis man, just don't.
23 yo KHHTCIAV truecel, suicide in 2021 if no GF
If you don't let her go and expand your range of possibilities you will end up roping in a year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, turkproducer and Over
Dis kinda creepy, maybe talk to her BEFORE class and sit next to her as you sit down together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, turkproducer, Over and 1 other person
Damn bro, that sucks, but at least you got a good IOI from that other girl. You win some you lose some. If you get with the other girl I'm sure you can weasel your way into future parties through her. As for the seating thing, I'm not really sure. I went to an all guys school so I didn't deal with that stuff.
Should I consider that an IOI? Some of my other incel friends told me she is just probably polite or nice or just very NT trait.
complimenting writing style is weird ngl, how many people are going to the party? If it's more than 25 just show up
Like 6 total? 2 girls and 4 dudes for now but idk maybe less or more.
Don't have a oneitis man, just don't.

If you don't let her go and expand your range of possibilities you will end up roping in a year
I dont know any other girls irl really. We got 4 active girls in class and maybe 2 that are not attending classes. One girl is in LTR, one is my oneitis, one is that host and last one is that girl who responded to me.
I just really like her she is small petite cute and cheerful.

Dis kinda creepy, maybe talk to her BEFORE class and sit next to her as you sit down together
She is always few minutes late for classes (we dont get punishment for this, its adult school) so I cant really talk to her even if I had inhib for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
if there’s only 6 people DONT turn up unannounced

If she’s ignored you when you’ve asked her if you can come, you shouldn’t turn up bro..

if you have any friends that are going try to get them to get you invited.. otherwise don’t bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, middayshowers, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
Bro that’s not even a party that’s more a close friends get together.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, RAITEIII, Over and 2 others
Bro that’s not even a party that’s more a close friends get together.
Our class isn't big anyway so it's kinda adjusted. It's not american highschool with thousands of people.

if there’s only 6 people DONT turn up unannounced

If she’s ignored you when you’ve asked her if you can come, you shouldn’t turn up bro..

if you have any friends that are going try to get them to get you invited.. otherwise don’t bother
Yea I mean I don't even know where she lives so whatever I consider this not an invite. I am afraid she might've got repulsed by me because maybe indeed it was supposed to be some only close friends meetup. You know the people that are comming all talk to each other and smoke together in between classes (fucking looksminners jokes on them).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and turkproducer
Some time after I asked my question about party in our chat group, some other girl quoted my message and said that I'd be welcome if it was party at her's.
This is the same girl that gave me math test questions in school, randomly out of her own will.
You talked in later posts, if you should see this as an indiacation of interest from her in you?
I would say/suggest to you: just assume it is, because it gives u men more confidence, so interpret it as so. (the real blackpill honest asnwer is: we don't really know. Plenty women send signals/flirts/interest indocations in there attempt to be friendly/create bonds. But as a rule of tumb I personally always interpreted it as romatic interest, it's better for onesown ego and makes it easier to be pro-active)

I decided to compliment her on her writing style, I only said "thanks, nice writing style btw", is this a good move guys?
I like it. A good style of compliment, really personal. Pretty social intelligent way to give a compliment.
How creepy would it come of in this way, to move slowly closer to her?Is the seat, directly next to her not free? And if so, why don't you ask to her of you can sit directly next to her because it's more soical/nicer then sitting aone or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Over
Is the seat, directly next to her not free
Our entire horizontal row is all free hehe and its not creepy if she doesnt know I planned it.

why don't you ask to her of you can sit directly next to her because it's more soical/nicer then sitting aone or something?
Ehhh idk man it's just I dont know what to talk about with her and it would be like approaching a woman I just cant do it I think it would be weird

go for the chubby foid

ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Over
Slap her ass tickle her girls like that

you really need some experience with other people well if they didnt invite you then fuck it its probably because you dont talk that much (assuming this because of your previous posts)
i honestly think your problem is your lack of social skills that girl was unsure about inviting you cuz she doesnt know what to expect from you she just invited people who shes really talking to right?
i can give you generic advice about improving your social skills but in the end you already know what to do: overcome yourself and start talking to people (even if its random bs you gotta start somewhere)

oh and about that seat thing
leave it be or sit right next to her and start a conversation i dont think she will start one on her own
just use every chance to interact with your oneitis and dont chicken out :cool:

• +1
Screams low t social anxiety but then again u are KHHV at 23

• So Sad
you really need some experience with other people well if they didnt invite you then fuck it its probably because you dont talk that much (assuming this because of your previous posts)
i honestly think your problem is your lack of social skills that girl was unsure about inviting you cuz she doesnt know what to expect from you she just invited people who shes really talking to right?
i can give you generic advice about improving your social skills but in the end you already know what to do: overcome yourself and start talking to people (even if its random bs you gotta start somewhere)

oh and about that seat thing
leave it be or sit right next to her and start a conversation i dont think she will start one on her own
just use every chance to interact with your oneitis and dont chicken out :cool:

what if a girl compliments my writing style? many girls have complimented my writing tbh JFL

• +1
what if a girl compliments my writing style? many girls have complimented my writing tbh JFL
Just be asian theory

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over and her
Just be asian theory
bro ded srs, out of nowhere they compliment my writing

even my oneitis did, and now she starts conversations with me

should i smash son? u mirin? JBA confirmed

• +1

Pm oneitis pics

• WTF
Reactions: her
Our entire horizontal row is all free hehe and its not creepy if she doesnt know I planned it.

Ehhh idk man it's just I dont know what to talk about with her and it would be like approaching a woman I just cant do it I think it would be weird
A pity that you can't do that, yet.
In your situation, if I wanted to get closer witha woman, I would either:
- asked her if she is cool with me sitting next to her;
- or strike up a convo before class and while talking and walking in, walking with/besides her, and just sit next to her (or then maybe make a remark/question if it's okay I sit next to her).

In my opinon. It's not really a rejection much, if she would had said no. It's not like you asked someone out for a date orso. So you can always play it of pretty cool, and say you just wanted to be friendly and that's why you askedif sittig next to each other would be cool. It's not a biggie, in my eyes (but then I'm a dude that got rejected for dates face-to-face hundereds of times, so I'm a bit hardened)

• +1

Slayer V-lite nigga foken getting IOIs and conversations wtf

• Love it
Reactions: her
Go for chubby girl tbh she might just have been nice since she felt bad no one responded but it's better than trying for girl and ruining your self esteem even more going for girl who seems like a bitch as she cant even take the time to respond to you over a simple compliment. It's tough being an aspie bro as we already belittle ourselves and have shit social skills but don't waste your time on girl who obviously doesn't like you. Try for the chubby girl even as a friend maybe you can improve social skills with her as she at least has the decency to respond to someone shows she is much more mature.

• +1