Update: I stopped messaging her and she still messaged me

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
She got my phone number a few days ago, messaged me and I responded. Then I decided to test her to see what here level of interest was. I stopped texting and a few hours later I get a message.

I will try not to screw this up. We need to go out together somewhere ASAP.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, IdiAmin, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, Deleted member 11479, AsGoodAsItGets and 14 others
finally you can leave this site soon

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989, Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
Cool you are acting like a woman.
How is testing a woman’s level of interest female behavior? You think I want to spend time with someone who has a mediocre level of interest?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5746 and Uglyandfat
How is testing a woman’s level of interest female behavior? You think I want to spend time with someone who has a mediocre level of interest?
You are treating dating like a game it is depressing, I hate it when people act like this.

Women are the one who do shit tests not men, you are being pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 5746 and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989, Deleted member 5746, .*my*. and 1 other person
tbh if you have to test a woman's interest she's either playing games or she's not that interested but in your case it seems like she's trying to get you to chase even though she has a interest

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
tbh if you have to test a woman's interest she's either playing games or she's not that interested but in your case it seems like she's trying to get you to chase even though she has a interest
Hard to say. She fed me candy last time. People don’t tend to do that unless they like you.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Uglyandfat
Hard to say. She fed me candy last time. People don’t tend to do that unless they like you.
so why test her interest? also is this the milf you were talking about?

• +1
Never leaving the bros for the hoes
"The bros"

Come on man, this site is filled with autists who do mathematical equations on people's jawlines to see whether its over or not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10989 and 8 others
"The bros"

Come on man, this site is filled with autists who do mathematical equations on people's jawlines to see whether its over or not.
Yeah but I do that too. They’re not the only ones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5746, IdiAmin and 2 others
I don't know. It might be that deep, and it might not be. It's what's in his heart that means the difference.
I mean in this guys heart is immeasurable insecurity it seems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5746 and .*my*.
"The bros"

Don't worry, man. He was talking about me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and .*my*.
Give girl advice tbh

• Woah
I don't know. Maybe he likes her. Maybe he's not just looking for a hookup. Any man should test any girl that he's interested in having an LTR with. It's not insecure. That's just being wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Stingray and IdiAmin
I don't know. Maybe he likes her. Maybe he's not just looking for a hookup. Any man should test any girl that he's interested in having an LTR with. It's not insecure. That's just being wise.
I just think that obtaining someones love becoming one constant test is a tragedy at the moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 12002
You can't blame a dude for this type of behavior if he hasn't had a lot of experience yet. We've all been there before. At least he ain't simping.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 5746, IdiAmin and 3 others
I just think that obtaining someones love becoming one constant test is a tragedy at the moment
Yeah, he probably doesn't have a lot of exp. You gotta test a little. Not constantly though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SendMePicsToRate and .*my*.
Give girl advice tbh
How to make a girl like you? I guess pass the looks threshold then have something in common. Like we both like plants, for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
At least he ain't simping.
That is fair enough in all honesty, it could be much worse.
You can't blame a dude for this type of behavior if he hasn't had a lot of experience yet.
that is true, it is weird to think he has had less actual experience than me given he is KHHV jfc
Yeah, he probably doesn't have a lot of exp. You gotta test a little. Not constantly though.
I find testing a little redundant and this is coming from an aspie, you should be able to tell if someone genuinely likes you. They make it very obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 12002
Keeping her on her toes is good, but when you are testing whatever she is STILL attracted to you or not is really bad, you should go for her and take her like she's yours, not to think "oh Geez, I'm gonna do this so if she likes me, she will do that", lmao be the man of action

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 5746
my boi is getting pussy. Congratulation.

• JFL
"The bros"

kek lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and .*my*.
"The bros"

Come on “bro”, don’t be like that. I was starting to feel a connection. A place for autists 🥰

• JFL