• IMG_20240814_094634494_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240814_094634494_HDR.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
fix siin bhaii

Do u get hoes ? i see black dudes who look 10x worse than u pull

Do u get hoes ? i see black dudes who look 10x worse than u pull
No I approach and I got rejected saying I have a bf or no. Can't pull unless they have a conversation with me. Which is rare because I only sit by ugly women but I need help because my side profile is great but the front is mid

• +1
Reactions: watah and edodalic29
No I approach and I got rejected saying I have a bf or no. Can't pull unless they have a conversation with me. Which is rare because I only sit by ugly women but I need help because my side profile is great but the front is mid
Tragic , u mog most people with that eye area alone . Id say get longer dreads , Dye and grow your eyebrows more , same as eyelashes and whiten your teeth . I can tell you dont want to give off a “hood” or “low class” vibe but as sad as reality is these girls are just attracted to that sort of archetype . Extras you can do is get chains , or a grill . But if you whiten your teeth then there’s no point . You have to niche yourself into a low class hood rat if you want hoes and to slay

Tragic , u mog most people with that eye area alone . Id say get longer dreads , Dye and grow your eyebrows more , same as eyelashes and whiten your teeth . I can tell you dont want to give off a “hood” or “low class” vibe but as sad as reality is these girls are just attracted to that sort of archetype . Extras you can do is get chains , or a grill . But if you whiten your teeth then there’s no point . You have to niche yourself into a low class hood rat if you want hoes and to slay
Damn I can't do that I already have a modeling contract can't do anything to fuck up the brand will do the eyebrows and eye lashes thing one thing I can hope for and saving up for but I feel like green or amber eyes would suit my face more