UPDATE ON Brah i was texting

T

traveler

Kraken
So I sent her a picture of me in bed with some guy and he just stopped fucking talking to me cus he not playing my bs games and i started spamming him and asking if i did something wrong so he finally texted back and just said yep and now i'm telling him that’s i really likes him and that was just his brothers friend where do I go from here

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and Madridista
So I sent her a picture of me in bed with some guy and he just stopped fucking talking to me cus he not playing my bs games and i started spamming him and asking if i did something wrong so he finally texted back and just said yep and now i'm telling him that’s i really likes him and that was just his brothers friend where do I go from here
Are you a fucking faggot?

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and traveler
@yvngbreadstick

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and traveler
Jfl at that cuck
Are you a fucking faggot?
quiet down nigger

What?

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and traveler
Bro have sex with him immediately

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and traveler

• Woah
Reactions: n0rthface