update on colvin roping

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
https://incels.is/threads/update-on-colvin.249815/
As we know from a previous thread, that @Colvin76 has made a thread on looksmax.me of his imminent suicide. It was a disheartening response to hear and to know that a prominent figure of this forum is going to an hero.

However, it has come to light that @Colvin76 didn't successfully kill himself.

But who was it or what caused our @Colvin76 to commit such an act?
Well here are the list of users from Looksmax.me (as said by Colvin himself) that were personally responsible for the attempt of suicide by Colvin.

Looksmax bullies/trolls/slanderers:
@Gorilla (FUCK YOU YOU'RE BY FAR THE WORST ONE ON THIS LIST)
@rightfulcel
@looksmaxxer234
@Biggdink
@improover
@Copemaxxing
@johncruz12345
@fras

These heinous individuals will be written on Colvin's future suicide note and the FBI will be at their doors for bullying a KHHV ugly ethnic truecel.

And here are the threads associated:

[Copied and pasted from .co you uttter brainlets]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Britishlooksmaxxer, ChoSeungHui and 16 others
I’m not responsible for shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, ChoSeungHui, Alexanderr and 10 others
I will post here.

who the fuck is Colvin, you mean covid?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 6723 and 8 others
The real subhumans are the ones who tear others down

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6380, Alexanderr and 23 others
I didn’t bully him

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Imagine killing yourself bcz some users called you Tyrone
He really is a giga autist

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7863 and 6 others
The black pill itself is true to a certain extent, but even the people here on this forum take the idea a little too far by telling guys that it's over when they really don't look that bad.
And apart from Tinder, women in the real world don't hold such high standards when it comes to looks. As long as you are at the normie level, you shouldn't have trouble getting laid or finding a girlfriend that you find attractive even if you prefer women who are very hot, it's not impossible.

You just have to be at least average height, and at least normie in looks level, those 2 things are the only 2 requirements to not be an incel. The black pill is wrong when it says that normies are used as cucks while Chad gets all the women, it doesn't really work like that. If you're talking to a girl at a club, she won't just reject you because there is a hotter guy in the club, as long as she finds you attractive, so the whole concept of mogging is false. But of course the higher your looks level is, the more women you can attract, but it doesn't mean that women who are in love with someone will give that up just because they see a hotter or taller guy. If it was really this way, then all ugly guys would be single but clearly it's not the case.

TL ; DR: Although the black pill is right about looks being important to attract women, the black pill is wrong about the idea of that you can take someone's girlfriend by being better than them in looks level, and the idea that women only want Chad or that you have to be tall to get any success.

The reason why the black pill becomes toxic enough to drive some incels to suicide or murder is because it is too extreme, and the little truth that it holds is enough to convince naive people that everything that is said on the forum is 100% true, so when users of this forum tell those naive guys that they are subhuman and that it's over and that they'll never get any success with women and are condemned to a lonely existence, the naive guys believe them, then they feel like their life is meaningless and they want to die and unleash their anger onto the world.

Looks do matter, but the black pill isn't 100% true. Anyone who fits the 2 requirements (normie and average height) and goes out to clubs a few times will see that I am right when I say all of that.

And even if you are subhuman, it's not over, you can still ascend fairly quickly to normie level with the right looksmaxxing techniques and this forum will help you find out what you need to improve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Danish_Retard, Greecgawd and 3 others
don't tag me in Colvin thread's trying to make me feel bad I don't care lmfao at blaming me on him suiciding for saying he is a Tyrone and that he could slay

I standby my comment he is a jacked Tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
don't tag me in Colvin thread's trying to make me feel bad I don't care lmfao at blaming me on him suiciding for saying he is a Tyrone and that he could slay

lmao i didnt make this its copied and pasted from incels.is, he's autistic you should've just apologised

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3299
@Colvin76 keep crying for no damn reason I hear worse shit everyday yet u crying because I called u Tyrone fuck you dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Looks234
https://incels.is/threads/update-on-colvin.249815/
As we know from a previous thread, that @Colvin76 has made a thread on looksmax.me of his imminent suicide. It was a disheartening response to hear and to know that a prominent figure of this forum is going to an hero.

However, it has come to light that @Colvin76 didn't successfully kill himself.

But who was it or what caused our @Colvin76 to commit such an act?
Well here are the list of users from Looksmax.me (as said by Colvin himself) that were personally responsible for the attempt of suicide by Colvin.

Looksmax bullies/trolls/slanderers:
@rightfulcel
@looksmaxxer234
@Biggdink
@improover
@Copemaxxing
@johncruz12345
@fras

These heinous individuals will be written on Colvin's future suicide note and the FBI will be at their doors for bullying a KHHV ugly ethnic truecel.

And here are the threads associated:

[Copied and pasted from .co you uttter brainlets]
I hope he doesn't kill himself, but if he doesn't care, at least kill yourself with Nembutal or Nitrogen so it can be peaceful and painless.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4671
shut up you faggot he said you did, this is all because your a cuck
I called him a Tyrone and said he can fuck all the hood stacys
That’s not bullying fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Looks234
I called him a Tyrone and said he can fuck all the hood stacys
That’s not bullying fag
To him he was being memed, you're literally just mocking him because everyone knows he's truecel by calling him a tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy

@Biggdink YOUR ON THE LIST NIGGA

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6217, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 3 others
wtf u didnt tag me :(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
How do you get cyberbullied nigga just close the tab

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, lutte, Looks234 and 2 others

not like anything can happen bro don't worry you live in Canada and did nothing wrong man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
To him he was being memed, you're literally just mocking him because everyone knows he's truecel by calling him a tyrone
maybe he felt mocked jfl at being cyberbullied tbh

only time I've been happy I wasn't tagged

Is he actually serious? (Colvin)

Who is he? I haven't heard too much about him

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Who knew being a cunt to a highly impressionable, damaged and mentally ill individual could have consequences.
Whether he actually goes through with it or not is irrelevant, if you contributed to the anguish of this man you’re a worthless pos yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
@rightfulcel
@looksmaxxer234
@Biggdink
@improover
@Copemaxxing
@johncruz12345
@fras
GOOD LUCK NIGGAS DON'T DROP THE SOAP
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Baldingman1998, randomuser2407 and 3 others
Who knew being a cunt to a highly impressionable, damaged and mentally ill individual could have consequences.
Whether he actually goes through with it or not is irrelevant, if you contributed to the anguish of this man you’re a worthless pos yourself.
Yea if you call guys tyrones you’re a cunt

i killed him with my bare hands

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Yea if you call guys tyrones you’re a cunt

sure try to downplay it mate, you even said you didn’t know he was autistic yet you directly reference it in a post you made about him days ago.

Going through his old posts, he literally just asked for you guys to NOT make jokes about him being a chad larper whose actually a slayer.
It’d be different if yall were like:
“Hey man, I think you need to re-evaluate your self perception on your attractiveness. You look better than you’re letting yourself onto believing etc..”

But no, instead yall make posts like this

16802108 B837 463D 99E5 D1B566183A89

BD6A5BF5 8640 4911 BC11 7EF03425FA01

and ik it was more than just you two but this is to prove a point

IDGAF if your intentions were to get him to kill himself or not, the fact of the matter is it was YOU GUYS who caused him to at the very least making remarks about ending his life.
Yet all you’re doing is turning on damage control to make yourself look better, odds are hes fucking reading this thread right now so FUCKING APOLOGIZE if you had anything to do with this adding to this mans turmoil on the off chance that he sees it.

copy pasting the user list from OP

@Gorilla
@rightfulcel
@looksmaxxer234
@Biggdink
@improover
@Copemaxxing
@johncruz12345
@fras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
sure try to downplay it mate, you even said you didn’t know he was autistic yet you directly reference it in a post you made about him days ago.

Going through his old posts, he literally just asked for you guys to NOT make jokes about him being a chad larper whose actually a slayer.
“Hey man, I think you need to re-evaluate your self perception on your attractiveness. You look better than you’re letting yourself onto believing etc..”

View attachment 729779

View attachment 729781

IDGAF if your intentions were to get him to kill himself or not, the fact of the matter is it was YOU GUYS who caused him to at the very least making remarks about ending his life.
Yet all you’re doing is turning on damage control to make yourself look better, odds are hes fucking reading this thread right now so FUCKING APOLOGIZE if you had anything to do with this adding to this mans turmoil on the off chance that he sees it.

@Gorilla
@rightfulcel
@looksmaxxer234
@Biggdink
@improover
@Copemaxxing
@johncruz12345
@fras
stop tagging

View attachment 729779

View attachment 729781

@Gorilla
@rightfulcel
@looksmaxxer234
@Biggdink
@improover
@Copemaxxing
@johncruz12345
@fras
JFL I didn’t cause anything. it was his own decision. Most people don’t attempt suicide for being called tyrones

The black pill itself is true to a certain extent, but even the people here on this forum take the idea a little too far by telling guys that it's over when they really don't look that bad.
And apart from Tinder, women in the real world don't hold such high standards when it comes to looks. As long as you are at the normie level, you shouldn't have trouble getting laid or finding a girlfriend that you find attractive even if you prefer women who are very hot, it's not impossible.

You just have to be at least average height, and at least normie in looks level, those 2 things are the only 2 requirements to not be an incel. The black pill is wrong when it says that normies are used as cucks while Chad gets all the women, it doesn't really work like that. If you're talking to a girl at a club, she won't just reject you because there is a hotter guy in the club, as long as she finds you attractive, so the whole concept of mogging is false. But of course the higher your looks level is, the more women you can attract, but it doesn't mean that women who are in love with someone will give that up just because they see a hotter or taller guy. If it was really this way, then all ugly guys would be single but clearly it's not the case.

TL ; DR: Although the black pill is right about looks being important to attract women, the black pill is wrong about the idea of that you can take someone's girlfriend by being better than them in looks level, and the idea that women only want Chad or that you have to be tall to get any success.

The reason why the black pill becomes toxic enough to drive some incels to suicide or murder is because it is too extreme, and the little truth that it holds is enough to convince naive people that everything that is said on the forum is 100% true, so when users of this forum tell those naive guys that they are subhuman and that it's over and that they'll never get any success with women and are condemned to a lonely existence, the naive guys believe them, then they feel like their life is meaningless and they want to die and unleash their anger onto the world.

Looks do matter, but the black pill isn't 100% true. Anyone who fits the 2 requirements (normie and average height) and goes out to clubs a few times will see that I am right when I say all of that.

And even if you are subhuman, it's not over, you can still ascend fairly quickly to normie level with the right looksmaxxing techniques and this forum will help you find out what you need to improve.
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

View attachment 729779

View attachment 729781

@Gorilla
@rightfulcel
@looksmaxxer234
@Biggdink
@improover
@Copemaxxing
@johncruz12345
@fras
It's over for giga tyrones

• WTF
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

View attachment 729779

View attachment 729781

@Gorilla
@rightfulcel
@looksmaxxer234
@Biggdink
@improover
@Copemaxxing
@johncruz12345
@fras
He is a fakecel bro. Ugly black guys slay all the time.

KEEP CRYING FOR COLVIN'S SLAY COUNT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and johncruz12345

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
10109.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
How do u know that he attempted suicide and failed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Update? Is he ok?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy
ngl i agree there's some fucking gay bullying on here for some reason. some subhuman comes on here asking for help to ascend and everyone rushes to bully them.

there should honestly be a rule to prevent that shit. memes are cool and all, and its nice to have a laugh at yourself or someone else, but jokes shouldn't be driven to the extent of backfiring like this.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 7926, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
This is why you stay away from autists. If they go down, they will try to take you down as well.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 5912
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Wait what, he didn't rope??? So unexpected. Also jfl at that soy fag taking everything serious on this forum, over for him ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 5912

If you read comments you can see you are confused. This nigga ded would have breakdones id you CHALLENGE the idea that he is not as subhuman as he claims to be, and that maybe there's some hope jfl.

Leaving that aside and focusing on your comment itself:

You don't totally understand the nature of people on this forum. There is thirst for going out and get plenty stares. There is thirst for waking up and look in the mirror and say LIFE IS GOOD with a huge narcy smile on ur face. Getting ton of matches on tinder with GL foids. Be hit on. Be asked out... and the worse someone's life has been(regardless of looks) the more they crave this. It's their best attempt to formulate a solution able to supercompensate this situation and start to feel valuable.

So unfortunately, if your aspirations are alike, then that's when you say that it's over. Cuz you most likely won't be able to step out of the normie life. And learning this truth could mess you up enough that you rope.

But yh if normie is the objective, then it's rarely over.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, randomuser2407, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person