• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Suns9999, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Do deca only then come off.
It's heaven.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Has anything improved?
Maybe more calmness but I need to wait till day 30 so I can transmute the sexual energy up my spine back to the brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, deadstock, Clown Show and 2 others
Second day off of antidepressants, my cock is starting to breathe again

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
Also feel foids orbiting me more in the gym type shit weird feeling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, deadstock, Clown Show and 1 other person
Second day off of antidepressants, my cock is starting to breathe again
them antidepressants will have you like this: 🧟🧟🧟

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
You know how it works, I am more or less on day 100

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, autistic_tendencies, ihearvoices and 2 others
You're gonna coom buckets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Suns9999, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Isn't it hard to avoid cooming in your sleep?
Not for me, by the way I woke up kinda late yesterday and you're still awake despite the time zone difference, when do you think you have some time for some ANoES? :ogre: I have classes until 7:30 pm (I am already too late, I'm on my way there and I've got two minutes before classes start. Still in the subway, joever).

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I once had an edging streak for three weeks, I didn't coom even once in my sleep. I rarely have wet dreams.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and TechnoBoss
when i came during my sleep, i got flashback of nice corn scene and it felt like pissing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, autistic_tendencies and Darkeningstar
Not for me, by the way I woke up kinda late yesterday and you're still awake despite the time zone difference, when do you think you have some time for some ANoES? :ogre: I have classes until 7:30 pm (I am already too late, I'm on my way there and I've got two minutes before classes start. Still in the subway, joever).
Pinch yourself or do push ups when you feel the sexual impulse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
I've been on nofap for a year now bhai

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Darkeningstar and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and TechnoBoss
I'm totally down. Just message me on here or w/e and I'll definitely be down to watch it. Maybe after your classes? I slept early yesterday I only woke up maybe 3 hours ago. :forcedsmile: - Have fun in classes bhai :Comfy:

I once had an edging streak for three weeks, I didn't coom even once in my sleep. I rarely have wet dreams.
Mirin your brains willpower. It's random for me but it's not necessarily rare for me to have wet dreams. I'm gonna try nofap starting today just to see how long I can last.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
dumbest shit, I just fap whenever I want. Nofap just makes me extremely horny.

I'm totally down. Just message me on here or w/e and I'll definitely be down to watch it. Maybe after your classes? I slept early yesterday I only woke up maybe 3 hours ago. :forcedsmile: - Have fun in classes bhai :Comfy:
Thanks brother. I just arrived and I'm walking towards my floor and class. Sure, I'll message you when I get home and I am ready. Probably around 2pm for you.
Mirin your brains willpower. It's random for me but it's not necessarily rare for me to have wet dreams. I'm gonna try nofap starting today just to see how long I can last.
It is kinda frustrating. The only way to let it out is to actively do something. I couldn't last more than three weeks when I did a clean streak once.

• Love it
Thanks brother. I just arrived and I'm walking towards my floor and class. Sure, I'll message you when I get home and I am ready. Probably around 2pm for you.

It is kinda frustrating. The only way to let it out is to actively do something. I couldn't last more than three weeks when I did a clean streak once.
Sounds great just keep me updated :Comfy: I'll still be up at 2.

I can imagine. I've gone over a month before but that was only because I was never home at the time. You're right about being busy/doing stuff keeping you away from it. The more time you spend on the PC the more time you'll be thinking about fapping for sure. Sometimes I just do it out of boredom :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nigga ur not suppose to just live like that u'll turn out like a looose cannon

You put the sexual energy into something

Like working on yourself

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and autistic_tendencies
9 days for me that shit mad hard for a high t stud like me i wanna fuck everything all i think about is sex

Sounds great just keep me updated :Comfy: I'll still be up at 2.
Hopefully. :ogre:
I can imagine. I've gone over a month before but that was only because I was never home at the time. You're right about being busy/doing stuff keeping you away from it. The more time you spend on the PC the more time you'll be thinking about fapping for sure. Sometimes I just do it out of boredom :forcedsmile:
Yeah, I don't have that luxury. I don't keep myself busy except once a week and that's only during college. :ogre: Besides, I don't have any real reason to abstain from masturbation considering I'm a sexless virginity. :ogre:

• +1