UPDATE ON FOID

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Solstice
So she sent me that picture of her in bed with some guy and I just stopped fucking talking to her cus im not playing her bs games and she started spamming me and asking if she did something wrong so o finally texted back and just said yep and now she’s telling me that’s she really likes me and that was just her brothers friend where do I go from here

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, IndraBC, BitchBoy and 9 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
So she sent me that picture of her in bed with some guy and I just stopped fucking talking to her cus im not playing her bs games and she started spamming me and asking if she did something wrong so o finally texted back and just said yep and now she’s telling me that’s she really likes me and that was just her brothers friend where do I go from here
Don't talk to her bhai

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, reek, CarrotMaxxer and 13 others
She didn’t send shit, larp ass nigger

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and socialcel
She didn’t send shit, larp ass nigger
73CFAF75 0300 43A0 85E4 B36B0EA26DFF

• JFL
Idk women are like that their preferences change by time she doesn't even likes you really
Yes but if there’s even a chance I can get my dick wet I’m gonna go for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, IvanTheSpaceBiker, Clqs and 12 others
Ignore her and move on pathetic nigger. She cucked you faggot. Have some self respect pussy
I wasn’t cucked for shit. And pussy>self respect

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro, IndraBC and |Daddy_Zygos|
  • +1
Reactions: reek, IndraBC, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
She sent a pic with a guy in bed and said she liked him?? Why would you keep texting after that?
I didn’t keep texting until she start spamming me telling me she really likes me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and BitchBoy
Just stop talking to her. Its cucked if you do otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, IndraBC, Copeful and 1 other person
I didn’t keep texting until she start spamming me telling me she really likes me.
Nigger you are not her first choice. Just a simp cuck on the side that gives her attention on demand. Do whatever you want with that information

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, reek, IndraBC and 3 others
Nigger you are not her first choice. Just a simp cuck on the side that gives her attention on demand. Do whatever you want with that information
Bro obviously I am her first choice
EDF58DBE 5BFD 43D4 80F0 1CF462E2D95A

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, IndraBC, onskibidi and 2 others
And I don’t give her shit for attention she initiated everything

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and BitchBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, reek, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
She has chads dick in her mouth while ur posting about her on this forum brutal
this bitch dmed on instagram asked for my number started talking to me at school how tf am I an orbiter + I was just trying to get some advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, IndraBC, onskibidi and 2 others
Ik
this bitch dmed on instagram asked for my number started talking to me at school how tf am I an orbiter + I was just trying to get some advice
I was just trolling u tbh ur chances are ok tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and BitchBoy
Don't listen to retards here just pretend to like her and fuck the shit out of her

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and yvngbreadstick
@BitchBoy cope harder you little fuckwit

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, IndraBC, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
She sent you a picture of her in bed with some guy? Lol.

i would set up a time to hang out at her place then try to fuck

• +1
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
@socialcel look at this retard jfl
Had to tag another guy because the last two could smell your bullshit from a mile away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and socialcel
@n0rthface read this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, socialcel and n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, IndraBC and BitchBoy
Slay her if she’s mtb+ and drop her if she’s ltb or worse

Man if she really liked you she'd be sucking on your cock rn.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Copeful
Man if she really liked you she'd be sucking on your cock rn.
Shits a process man if I acted to enthusiastic that she started texting me I prolly would have been blocked immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, IndraBC and BitchBoy
Shits a process man if I acted to enthusiastic that she started texting me I prolly would have been blocked immediately
:soy: It’s a process man she needs to send me pics of guys in bed while texting me for attention :soy:

Reddit tier soy faggotry

• +1
:soy: It’s a process man she needs to send me pics of guys in bed while texting me for attention :soy:

Reddit tier soy faggotry
Kys asap you’re autistic brain rot is showing

• JFL
Kys asap you’re autistic brain rot is showing
Man she literally send you a pic of her in bed with another guy, she did that to humiliate you. She does not like you bro. Women are attention Whores and will say anything to string you along. You say its a process but dont realise you are playing into her game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, reek, rand anon and 5 others