Update on my ADHD meds for purpose of starvation

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I got prescribed concerta and it works pretty well for killing my appetite, I’ve lost any desire to eat and I am losing weight and bloat. However it isn’t really helping my focus so I think I might need a stronger dose. When I take it it’s basically the same effect as an energy drink, I just get really aware of my surroundings and paranoid/anxious. Also one problem is when I drink potassium chloride while I’m on the meds my heart goes insane, anyone else experience that?

from one rodrick pfp to another, be careful not to mistakenly undereat. Ppl do that shit on amphetamines and other things and they always end up looking like anorexic gay aliens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, ManletJordanBarrett, AySab and 1 other person
wouldn’t do it, you still got a bit of pubertal growth left. would stunt any remaining growth if u do it
My growth plates are closed, I’ve accepted my fate as a turbo manlet

just don't starve and go on a deficit

I got prescribed concerta and it works pretty well for killing my appetite, I’ve lost any desire to eat and I am losing weight and bloat. However it isn’t really helping my focus so I think I might need a stronger dose. When I take it it’s basically the same effect as an energy drink, I just get really aware of my surroundings and paranoid/anxious. Also one problem is when I drink potassium chloride while I’m on the meds my heart goes insane, anyone else experience that?
my friend w adhd takes it and hes subhumamly skinny

wouldnt do it

i wasn’t limiting pubertal growth to your height, i mean for your face as well. what’s ur height btw
5’4”, I wear 2 inch lifts and boots so I’m like 5’8” in public

my friend w adhd takes it and hes subhumamly skinny

wouldnt do it
Idc about being skinny because I’m so short that it doesn’t look disproportionate when I'm skinny, I’m more concerned about the effect it has on my heart

Idc about being skinny because I’m so short that it doesn’t look disproportionate when I'm skinny, I’m more concerned about the effect it has on my heart
oh in that case itll be fine

my friend does sports and has never had any problems w his heart

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
5’4”, I wear 2 inch lifts and boots so I’m like 5’8” in public
yo wtf :whatfeels:, how tall are your parents, and have u ever gotten caught. like 2 inch lifts are pretty noticeable, and i thought boots had those studs underneath them/not flat-soled. i guess being skinny would make you look taller in a way but i still think that it’d be a better idea to wait a few years

yo wtf :whatfeels:, how tall are your parents, and have u ever gotten caught. like 2 inch lifts are pretty noticeable, and i thought boots had those studs underneath them/not flat-soled. i guess being skinny would make you look taller in a way but i still think that it’d be a better idea to wait a few years
My parents are slightly taller than me I just got unlucky with my genetics and had very poor development. I got clowned on one time by this guy I know and he said I wear the boots to be taller (he was right) but he didn’t accuse me of lifts, one of my friends also took note that I suddenly became the same height as him when I’m usually way shorter than him but again he just chalked it up to the boots. I’ve worn the lifts with normal shoes and nobody has ever noticed anything so I’m safe to fraud. I believe when you are extremely short like me nobody will notice marginal height increases.