Update on My HGH Doctors Appointment.

50ordeath

50ordeath

Iron
Read Original Thread for context: Thread 'I might be getting HGH on accident'

So basically like 30 mins ago i walked into the Doctors office he asked me some questions but rather Small talk and not related to my Appointment. He did some checkups like feeling my body, fingers and my Schlong and Testies. Then he measured height and Weight. I told him when i sat down that im Originally from Germany and he said my Turkish is good (im turk 🙄) I told him that my height is good for Turkey but since i live in Germany im a Midget, people make fun of me and Women dont take me seriously. I gave a Blood Sample, took an X-ray and thats basically it. Ill met him again in a Week and update you guys. I also tried eating and sleeping as horribly as i could. i slept 2 hours last night and i ate some Popeyes (yummy) like 2 hours ago to minimize any Test.
Wish me Luck.

jfl if kebab land gives you hgh so easily

Read Original Thread for context: Thread 'I might be getting HGH on accident'

So basically like 30 mins ago i walked into the Doctors office he asked me some questions but rather Small talk and not related to my Appointment. He did some checkups like feeling my body, fingers and my Schlong and Testies. Then he measured height and Weight. I told him when i sat down that im Originally from Germany and he said my Turkish is good (im turk 🙄) I told him that my height is good for Turkey but since i live in Germany im a Midget, people make fun of me and Women dont take me seriously. I gave a Blood Sample, took an X-ray and thats basically it. Ill met him again in a Week and update you guys. I also tried eating and sleeping as horribly as i could. i slept 2 hours last night and i ate some Popeyes (yummy) like 2 hours ago to minimize any Test.
Wish me Luck.
Went to Turkey as well from Germany and got 0 lmao

Went to Turkey as well from Germany and got 0 lmao
Its not a standard bitch ass Doctor. Hes some sort of Professor and like a Doctor for children and Teenagers. Hes known for Prescribing Hormones to Teens. Also he gave Hormones to 2 of my relatives

Go to Turkey to get some injections idk what to tell ya

Also where did you get x-rays and are your growth plates open?

Also what's yourheight?

Go to Turkey to get some injections idk what to tell ya

Also where did you get x-rays and are your growth plates open?

Also what's yourheight?
What injections?
I got my X-rays done at the Hospital, im 99% Sure my Plates are open. Im 165cm at 16 (cooked to oblivion)

Its not a standard bitch ass Doctor. Hes some sort of Professor and like a Doctor for children and Teenagers. Hes known for Prescribing Hormones to Teens. Also he gave Hormones to 2 of my relatives
Mirin bro. In istanbul? And whats ur height and age?