Update on my high paying job at Amazon

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Today marks the end of my 2nd day at Amazon. I must say that although the pay is good (15.4$ an hour) this shit aint easy man. Probably twice as hard as my previous job at Safeway due to Amazon having stricter rules and protocols. So there is no room for slacking off/execuses.

I was basically doing cardio for the whole 10 hour day shift. Moving boxes and packges and shit. Boxes aint that heavy but some of they can weigh up to 30-40 lbs, which can place stress on my body if not lifted correctly over a long peroid of time. Was bascially scanning packages and boxes and stacking them like minecraft JFL.

The whole 10 hour shift I was given 2 30 minute breaks. And the fucking warehouse is big as shit, its like a maze you can easily get lost if you dont know where ur going.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, WadlowMaxxing, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Welcome my son... welcome to the machine...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9699 and 5 others
Welcome my son... welcome to the machine...
The wage slaving machine?

JFL if you think that im staying there long term. Im probably gonna ask for an internal transfer to a higher position preferably IT and computers when I get my bachelor degrees in engineering after college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 9787 and Growth Plate
I work at amazon too bro. Sounds like you're a stower. Do you work at one of the robot warehouses?

Today marks the end of my 2nd day at Amazon. I must say that although the pay is good (15.4$ an hour) this shit aint easy man. Probably twice as hard as my previous job at Safeway due to Amazon having stricter rules and protocols. So there is no room for slacking off/execuses.

I was basically doing cardio for the whole 10 hour day shift. Moving boxes and packges and shit. Boxes aint that heavy but some of they can weigh up to 30-40 lbs, which can place stress on my body if not lifted correctly over a long peroid of time. Was bascially scanning packages and boxes and stacking them like minecraft JFL.

The whole 10 hour shift I was given 2 30 minute breaks. And the fucking warehouse is big as shit, its like a maze you can easily get lost if you dont know where ur going.
How much a year

You’re in hs so you’re good, but once you’re 22 like me you start to realize how people get trapped at these shit warehouse jobs. Save your $ and plan your life out young man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257, WadlowMaxxing, YoungRichNigga and 4 others
meanwhile dumb girls makes 2500 € / week selling their shit to online creeps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
If you're looking for advice on how to properly plan out your life check out aaron clareys videos on yt "asshole consulting". Hes a godsend and gives hard truths.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
If you're looking for advice on how to properly plan out your life check out aaron clareys videos on yt "asshole consulting". Hes a godsend and gives hard truths.

You’re in hs so you’re good, but once you’re 22 like me you start to realize how people get trapped at these shit warehouse jobs. Save your $ and plan your life out young man.
thats why im doing this only part time and i will ask for a transfer to a high tech position as soon as i get the knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back