update on my khhv status (i fucked up bigtime=

EliDKing

EliDKing

Iron
so i fucked up hard. so i met with this girl in my new class, lets call her X. So X and me started talking and i started to realize she was a bit of a hoe but i actually had feelings for her while she maybe only had a little for me. But we me and her, she was my second kiss (i have ascended from mid ltn front and mid mtn side to low htn front and high htn side so my kc is really low)

After me and her kissed we started talking more and i have no idea if she has feelings for me but we started to talk more. She then started getting freaky and shi, she started asking if i wanted to fuck and shit. She has fucked over 20 times btw (7 different men, but with the same ones multiple times). and i have a bodycount of zero. I lost my k, h and h and i needed to lose the v so i got freaky with her and was like fuck that she is a hoe im just trynna tap yk.

Then i met another girl, lets call her Y. She started to ask if i wanted to meet up with her and if she could come home to my place. Then i was like sure, but i didnt think anything of it and basically only did it because i wanted to get experience to talking to girls. I thought she was actually fine to be around. She was sweet, talked a lot, and beautiful. She was near perfect. A little better than X. And i started to lose feelings for X and started to gain feelings for Y. She is also way less hoe like, her bodycount is like 1 or 2.

Then me and X still had this deal where she would come home to me and teach me how to fuck and shit. I was about to cancel this btw because i would much rather be with Y. Y found out and got mad right after i cancelled plans with X. So now i lost my access to lose my virginity and to be with Y. The two things i wanted the most. What the actual fuck am i doing with my life im so cooked.

only good thing i found out during all this shit is that i am now able to pull fucking girls. but holy shit i want to rope :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, IBlameEveryoneElse, iloveboobs and 5 others
HERE IS A TLDR :

I developed feelings for a girl, X, who seemed more casual about things, and we kissed. She later got more intimate, but I started to lose interest as I met another girl, Y, who was sweet and had less of a "hoe" reputation. I canceled plans with X to be with Y, but Y found out about X and got mad. Now, I’ve lost my chance with both girls and feel confused about my life choices, though I’ve realized I can attract girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Pogin_chan, Tallman and 4 others
HERE IS A TLDR :

I developed feelings for a girl, X, who seemed more casual about things, and we kissed. She later got more intimate, but I started to lose interest as I met another girl, Y, who was sweet and had less of a "hoe" reputation. I canceled plans with X to be with Y, but Y found out about X and got mad. Now, I’ve lost my chance with both girls and feel confused about my life choices, though I’ve realized I can attract girls.
thanks nga

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and RICHCELDOM
reminds me of me pre depression in which i fumbled a baddie cause she saw me hanging out with other girls, its arl bro you can find another

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned, notsocommonthumb, EliDKing and 1 other person
fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, EliDKing and autistic_tendencies
Save your virginity king

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
er du begyndt på melanotan?

so i fucked up hard. so i met with this girl in my new class, lets call her X. So X and me started talking and i started to realize she was a bit of a hoe but i actually had feelings for her while she maybe only had a little for me. But we me and her, she was my second kiss (i have ascended from mid ltn front and mid mtn side to low htn front and high htn side so my kc is really low)

After me and her kissed we started talking more and i have no idea if she has feelings for me but we started to talk more. She then started getting freaky and shi, she started asking if i wanted to fuck and shit. She has fucked over 20 times btw (7 different men, but with the same ones multiple times). and i have a bodycount of zero. I lost my k, h and h and i needed to lose the v so i got freaky with her and was like fuck that she is a hoe im just trynna tap yk.

Then i met another girl, lets call her Y. She started to ask if i wanted to meet up with her and if she could come home to my place. Then i was like sure, but i didnt think anything of it and basically only did it because i wanted to get experience to talking to girls. I thought she was actually fine to be around. She was sweet, talked a lot, and beautiful. She was near perfect. A little better than X. And i started to lose feelings for X and started to gain feelings for Y. She is also way less hoe like, her bodycount is like 1 or 2.

Then me and X still had this deal where she would come home to me and teach me how to fuck and shit. I was about to cancel this btw because i would much rather be with Y. Y found out and got mad right after i cancelled plans with X. So now i lost my access to lose my virginity and to be with Y. The two things i wanted the most. What the actual fuck am i doing with my life im so cooked.

only good thing i found out during all this shit is that i am now able to pull fucking girls. but holy shit i want to rope :feelswhy:
Why can't you go back to X?

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
thanks nga
Are you NT and truly low htn?

I mean yes all it takes is to be MTN and NT and you can slay but for 2 girls to sort of approach you first. Either others there are not gl at all or you are a bit higher but still HTN.

Are you NT and truly low htn?

I mean yes all it takes is to be MTN and NT and you can slay but for 2 girls to sort of approach you first. Either others there are not gl at all or you are a bit higher but still HTN.
i am think i am nt but have not been diagnosed with anything. throughout my childhood ive always been really quiet and socially akward and have adhd plus autist traits. I dont know if i am low htn ive just been told that. my side is high htn tho. and my appeal is through the roof i have perfect coloring and a good physique and and im 181.5 cm tall with shoes so idk. Ive just heard it. My appeal is what sets me aside tho

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits