Update on my socializing and crush at school I fucking hate normies

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
IGNORE

Last edited:
You should brutally insult any facial flaws they have. Bluepilled normies don't deserve sympathy for their looks and it's a surefire way to establish your dominance. For example when he was talking about the crush not wanting to date you could have interjected something like "of course she'd say that to you, you look like fucking peewee herman"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, Petsmart and 2 others
You should talk to the mutual friend some more, get some intel from her you know? And if he’s really your boy and he’s super nt ask him for advice. Btw it sounds like you’re pretty good looking, what would you rate yourself?
You should brutally insult any facial flaws they have. Bluepilled normies don't deserve sympathy for their looks and it's a surefire way to establish your dominance. For example when he was talking about the crush not wanting to date you could have interjected something like "of course she'd say that to you, you look like fucking peewee herman"
Another banger response by @LookistWorld

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and HurtfulVanity
You should talk to the mutual friend some more, get some intel from her you know? And if he’s really your boy and he’s super nt ask him for advice. Btw it sounds like you’re pretty good looking, what would you rate yourself?

Another banger response by @LookistWorld
I would seem like a faggot asking for advice jfl.
But yes I will try talking to people more.
I'm a 4.5/10 psl imo
I'm to high inhib and kind for that I have to embrace the blackpill let it consume and control me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld and OOGABOOGA
I'm a 4.5/10 psl imo

I'm to high inhib and kind for that I have to embrace the blackpill let it consume and control me.
If you're 4.5 how can u be sure that she likes you?

I'm a 4.5/10 psl imo
Hey if the chick seems into you you’re probably underrating yourself, partly bc you’re autistic and self conscious. 4.5/10 is around 4 on a normal psl scale which means girls crushing on you isn’t likely.

Also you’re better off looking a bit weak in front of one guy by asking for advice than messing up your shot. Dudes aren’t born knowing how to pick up girls, they learn from practice. And they asked each other for advice too, it just might have been at an earlier age for the more nt ones that were dating in middle school for example

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and HurtfulVanity
Hey if the chick seems into you you’re probably underrating yourself, partly bc you’re autistic and self conscious. 4.5/10 is around 4 on a normal psl scale which means girls crushing on you isn’t likely.

Also you’re better off looking a bit weak in front of one guy by asking for advice than messing up your shot. Dudes aren’t born knowing how to pick up girls, they learn from practice. And they asked each other for advice too, it just might have been at an earlier age for the more nt ones that were dating in middle school for example
Yeh I will see bro thanks for genuine help I'll try and become more friends with them because rn I just talk to them when I see em
If you're 4.5 how can u be sure that she likes you?
Iois also said my name to some weeb girl In front of me when I have never even talked to her.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yeh I will see bro thanks for genuine help I'll try and become more friends with them because rn I just talk to them when I see em

Iois also said my name to some weeb girl In front of me when I have never even talked to her.
Good luck bro now gimme my likes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LookistWorld and HurtfulVanity