Update on night out

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Soooo...

My oneitis was at my same party.

GUESS what, we didn't even talk, I barely saw her twice, and we stared at each other for a while, like 1/2 secs but nothing more.
I didnt approach her for 3 reasons:
1-I am high inhib as fuck, and I was not drunk
2-I had seen a reflection of mine in a mirror and my hair looked like shit (I didn't see it clearly, but with peripheral vision)
3-I managed to see her twice at the club, and for a very short period of time, I didn't even see who she was there with.

I danced with a couple girls with some friends of mine, and at some point I went to take a piss.
While going to take a piss I think I saw my crush on a bench with some twink.

I'm not even sure it was her, could have been another girl tbh, I didn't see her clearly.
I kept seeing her in every girl I saw, and realized it was not her after they turned towards me, so it could be idk.

The uncertainty got me in a bad mood.

Needless to say I couldn't find my friends anymore when I got back, so I looked for some guys I knew and met the guy WHO knows my crush.

I danced with him and some friends of his, obviously not mY oneitis, would have been too good obviously.

We danced for like 3 hours or so, and pretty much the whole time I had this girl right next to me.

I kinda wanted to try with her, but at the same point it didn't feel right, because I wanted another girl tbh.
Sounds cucked, I can't do anything about that

I got lots of girls staring at me tbh, more than I usually notice, but couldn't reach my goal.

It's over.

Didiask

9928907D 1479 4AAD 88A2 DED017FCA4CB

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax