Update on shit-skin pheno face after using Chissel for almost a week at Lite Bite difficulty-level

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Haven't plucked eyebrows in weeks so they're messy as hell, I know. Inb4 someone tells me I should lol.

Been chewing for 2 hours a day nonstop with small interval breaks. Mewing hard with good neck posture and making sure that is maintained while sleeping. Inb4 spastics tell me it doesn't do shit after 21. Sure, but better to mew than not to and run the chance of tiny improvements.

I have lost a further 1/2 kg and down to 72.5kg now. I've found my masseters are stronger, but it's giving me the bloated look. I think when chewing gives you the bloated look it just means your jaw lacks any mass and so gets overshadowed by your masseter muscles which have now grown. (Hiding the jaw now) Could be wrong?

Its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4014, Deleted member 7044, Kickboxingmaxx and 3 others
chewing is legit with low bodyfat else it makes you look more bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Your maxilla isnt damaged at all, theres no point in mewing for you. Your nose is small and your cheekline is correct. Legit 0 point.

Leonardo dicaprio old

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 6908

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 3997 and Blackgymmax
Your maxilla isnt damaged at all, theres no point in mewing for you. Your nose is small and your cheekline is correct. Legit 0 point.

Your saying that chewing only assists with upper jaw development and has absolutely no impact on the mandible?

@MakinItHappen Do you have any videos with that fade you got? In the pic it makes your face look chiselled tbh

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
@MakinItHappen Do you have any videos with that fade you got? In the pic it makes your face look chiselled tbh

No hair was fucked so I didn't dare take a video. Actually I did but deleted them. I can't believe I agreed I'd try an undercut fade.

• So Sad
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Haven't plucked eyebrows in weeks so they're messy as hell, I know. Inb4 someone tells me I should lol.

Been chewing for 2 hours a day nonstop with small interval breaks. Mewing hard with good neck posture and making sure that is maintained while sleeping. Inb4 spastics tell me it doesn't do shit after 21. Sure, but better to mew than not to and run the chance of tiny improvements.

I have lost a further 1/2 kg and down to 72.5kg now. I've found my masseters are stronger, but it's giving me the bloated look. I think when chewing gives you the bloated look it just means your jaw lacks any mass and so gets overshadowed by your masseter muscles which have now grown. (Hiding the jaw now) Could be wrong?

You need to lose bloat first

• +1
Your saying that chewing only assists with upper jaw development and has absolutely no impact on the mandible?
Nah i just commented that because you said you were "mewing hard with good neck posture." Idk about chewing but it wont change your bone. You'll change you bite way before you change bone.

• +1
Nah i just commented that because you said you were "mewing hard with good neck posture." Idk about chewing but it wont change your bone. You'll change you bite way before you change bone.

Mewing can enhance many facets to your face, but the primary is the maxilla.

I've lowkey felt improvements, but not gonna speak about them on a forum that is narrow minded to it.

pluck your eyebrows

@MakinItHappen I know something that could make your eyebrows look even

I just don't know if it has the same name in the uk
it's called ulthera

Bro fix that haircut, you literally have Pajeet hair
Get an undercut with 0 on sides

your jaw does neciscarrily look better but i dont now 2 hours a day that seems like a whole lotta cap 15-30 mins is enough muscles need relaxation to grow. if you continue this for about 3 months and lose all that fat n fix ur fucking ugly disjusting beard i really think you will see some magnificent changes. also dude losing weight can be easy just buy clen literally typing this with shaky hands off clen right now if you need a source pm me anyone who wants source for clen or any other fat burners or whatever steroids pm me.

your jaw does neciscarrily look better but i dont now 2 hours a day that seems like a whole lotta cap 15-30 mins is enough muscles need relaxation to grow. if you continue this for about 3 months and lose all that fat n fix ur fucking ugly disjusting beard i really think you will see some magnificent changes. also dude losing weight can be easy just buy clen literally typing this with shaky hands off clen right now if you need a source pm me anyone who wants source for clen or any other fat burners or whatever steroids pm me.
btw clen is not a steroid so yeah dw its also cheap asf and only takes 2 weeks side effects are shaking and sum more but not many side effects if u stay under 100mcg a day

your eyes will come out of your skull. jfl

No hair was fucked so I didn't dare take a video. Actually I did but deleted them. I can't believe I agreed I'd try an undercut fade.
You’d get more girls IRL with the fade, medium hair makes our faces look more chubby