Update on shit-skin pheno face after using Chissel for almost a week at Lite Bite difficulty-level

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Haven't plucked eyebrows in weeks so they're messy as hell, I know. Inb4 someone tells me I should lol.

Been chewing for 2 hours a day nonstop with small interval breaks. Mewing hard with good neck posture and making sure that is maintained while sleeping. Inb4 spastics tell me it doesn't do shit after 21. Sure, but better to mew than not to and run the chance of tiny improvements.

I have lost a further 1/2 kg and down to 72.5kg now. I've found my masseters are stronger, but it's giving me the bloated look. I think when chewing gives you the bloated look it just means your jaw lacks any mass and so gets overshadowed by your masseter muscles which have now grown. (Hiding the jaw now) Could be wrong?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
fell for the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10142
Stopped reading three words into the title.

Try jutting

Brb measuring the mog

What kind of teeth are u missing?

zero change, chissel is cope. Could be the bloat though ngl

You have both rat-like mannerisms and looks.

I could literally imagine you nibbling on a piece of cheese.

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Chisel is big meme broyolo. How did you fall for this shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Essonerian
chissek of jwzr will give you tmj tmd and will make you look bloated just keep dieting and aim for hollow cheeks

Haven't plucked eyebrows in weeks so they're messy as hell, I know. Inb4 someone tells me I should lol.

Been chewing for 2 hours a day nonstop with small interval breaks. Mewing hard with good neck posture and making sure that is maintained while sleeping. Inb4 spastics tell me it doesn't do shit after 21. Sure, but better to mew than not to and run the chance of tiny improvements.

I have lost a further 1/2 kg and down to 72.5kg now. I've found my masseters are stronger, but it's giving me the bloated look. I think when chewing gives you the bloated look it just means your jaw lacks any mass and so gets overshadowed by your masseter muscles which have now grown. (Hiding the jaw now) Could be wrong?

I've been told that how your masseters look when you grow them depends on the muscle attachment which can't really be changed.

Generic PSL autist reply. Anything of meaning and value to add?
nah i'll be waiting for you to make a thread on how you turned into a minecraft block and regret chewing

chewing makes you look worse only when you're high bodyfat

one little experiment you can try to see how you'll look at a lower body fat with big masseters is to take your hand and pull all the cheek fat forwards, and then bite down. Looks angular and really good.

personally, chewing helped me get angularity, whereas before it was more rounded

Attachments

• 1614006762500.png
    1614006762500.png
    536 KB · Views: 35