Update on the situation: The viral tweet about me is deleted

L

Lebgfinal

User
Replying to this thread:
The situation is basically some kid from discord took pictures of me, edited them to make look giga super truecel. Then made viral bait on tiktok impersonating me using my face etc..
Anyways.
Some girl on twitter reposted dballz tiktoks thinking they were genuine prolly. Her tiktok made 1.4M views in a couple of hours.
To prevent this spreading I contacted her and she deleted the viral tweet.

FROM NOW ON:
If anyone reposts my face anywhere, please let me know.
For the moment I have yet to take down @dballz account on tiktok but on reposters have been all taken down.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, gigell, murdah and 3 others
@Zenis @AOL @sickdawgie @nope @NorwoodAscender @HTN_Mentalcel

Replying to this thread:
The situation is basically some kid from discord took pictures of me, edited them to make look giga super truecel. Then made viral bait on tiktok impersonating me using my face etc..
Anyways.
Some girl on twitter reposted dballz tiktoks thinking they were genuine prolly. Her tiktok made 1.4M views in a couple of hours.
To prevent this spreading I contacted her and she deleted the viral tweet.

FROM NOW ON:
If anyone reposts my face anywhere, please let me know.
For the moment I have yet to take down @dballz account on tiktok but on reposters have been all taken down.
Nigga how are we gonna get dballz to stop using your face, cause it ain’t long till he go viral again

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nigga how are we gonna get dballz to stop using your face, cause it ain’t long till he go viral again
Trying everything I can.
Spreading awareness is the thing YOU can do.
He needs to lose credibility if he continues.
He told me in dm he would stop in a month, hope he does, even if I don't trust him.
Just being able to stop worrying about this shit would free my mind.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and Zenis
Trying everything I can.
Spreading awareness is the thing YOU can do.
He needs to lose credibility if he continues.
He told me in dm he would stop in a month, hope he does, even if I don't trust him.
Just being able to stop worrying about this shit would free my mind
i just dmed him hopefully he respondes soon

i just dmed him hopefully he respondes soon
Just tell him it's ruining my life (it is) and that he should stop because thats just weird to be that obsessed over me.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Just tell him it's ruining my life (it is) and that he should stop because thats just weird to be that obsessed over me.
He’s just your averege narcy abused dog considering the fact he goes from chad to subhuman every other day

He’s just your averege narcy abused dog considering the fact he goes from chad to subhuman every other day
He just want attention. That's the reason he is doing all of this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny and Zenis
Imagine if all the local peers in your area and old classmates already saw it

Imagine if all the local peers in your area and old classmates already saw it
Very unlikely. But it could happens, that's why it's serious.

What's wrong with people man. Ruining someone's life which is already bad to begin with. Hope you are doing well my dude.

What's wrong with people man. Ruining someone's life which is already bad to begin with. Hope you are doing well my dude.
Appreciate it. That guy really just want attentions fucking me up.
I know I did mistakes but fuck man.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Ur such an easy target you did this to yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and murdah
Hire some drakweb mfs and threat him

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and murdah
Wow that's actually really lovely of her to remove her tweet for you. What did you tell her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back