Update on the Ukrainian girl from the club I had sex with

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
She came back from Kyiv wearing a ring on her wedding finger, so I confronted her about it today in text. She comes and sleeps over every week or every other week, and I'm not gonna lie I think I was starting to develop feelings for her. Well I confronted her today through text, and I got an answer straight from the horse's mouth. TLDR: She just views me as a casual fuck buddy, nothing more. She has no emotions.

Lesson learned, you can meet a girl and have sex with her regularly and it still means nothing. She could be married, she could still be banging other guys on the side and have zero emotions for you. Holy fuk this game is brutal.

@the BULL @MoggerGaston

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnny_Sins, Klasik616, Chadeep and 1 other person
is she pregnant jfl

She came back from Kyiv wearing a ring on her wedding finger, so I confronted her about it today in text. She comes and sleeps over every week or every other week, and I'm not gonna lie I think I was starting to develop feelings for her. Well I confronted her today through text, and I got an answer straight from the horse's mouth. TLDR: She just views me as a casual fuck buddy, nothing more. She has no emotions.

Lesson learned, you can meet a girl and have sex with her regularly and it still means nothing. She could be married, she could still be banging other guys on the side and have zero emotions for you. Holy fuk this game is brutal.

@the BULL @MoggerGaston

Damn nigga everyone on this site getting fucks nowadays except me
I joined this site to find virgin copemaxxers like me but I think it's time to leave

Damn nigga everyone on this site getting fucks nowadays except me
I joined this site to find virgin copemaxxers like me but I think it's time to leave
This shit is brutal though. It might be better if I never met her. I'm going to go sit on a park bench listening to sad music like a depressed emo.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
I've been in a similar situation and turned out she was married to someone in her home country.

Pro tip - always best to confront someone face to face. Over text makes it too easy for them to lie, hide their reaction and take a bit of time to think.

You are acting like a pussy
Man up
You are supposed to be the one to fuck and runaway not her
This shit is brutal though. It might be better if I never met her. I'm going to go sit on a park bench listening to sad music like a depressed emo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Bars
>She comes and sleeps over every week or every other week

idk why you are surprised at any of this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Why she wants to know if you hooked up with someone? Is she keeping you as a Option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back