Update pic of my eyes

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I think this pic came out good of my eyes no distortion post surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10709, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Nokia 2001 camera quality

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Warlow and Deleted member 5634
yea they look pretty normal there but can we see a more head on pic with no posing etc

Still over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12047 and Deleted member 5634
Keep listening to those giga aspie retards in the Surgery Server. Go get your forehead implants like they're recommending :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
Rift678

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Rift
u tried tinder yet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
were you squinting in the other pics?

Keep listening to those giga aspie retards in the Surgery Server. Go get your forehead implants like they're recommending :lul:
What would u recommend him tho?

You do look better but this surgery was a waste
17k??? You could've invested that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
You do look better but this surgery was a waste
17k??? You could've invested that
At least he no longer looks like a rapist. Now he looks normal, a guy I could be friends with IRL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5969
At least he no longer looks like a rapist. Now he looks normal, a guy I could be friends with IRL.
He looked fine before unironically a thicker neck would've ascended him harder
This is why u softmaxx 100% before ANY surgeries

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and JizzFarmer
He looked fine before unironically a thicker neck would've ascended him harder
This is why u softmaxx 100% before ANY surgeries
Yeah but if I had to train my neck all my life just to look better I rather pay 20k and get a surgery that makes up for having a thin neck.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
Yeah but if I had to train my neck all my life just to look better I rather pay 20k and get a surgery that makes up for having a thin neck.
Training neck = takes 10 mins, free
Its an easy choice plus neck gains are ez to get and keep and it boosts T

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Training neck = takes 10 mins, free
Its an easy choice plus neck gains are ez to get and keep and it boosts T
You will get tired of it... if BetaDestiny who was obsessed with a thick neck now he doesn’t even train it JFL look at his recent vids. He has an incel face but had a thick neck, and yet he was a virgin loser. If he went to Taban and Eppley he would slay easily

You will get tired of it... if BetaDestiny who was obsessed with a thick neck now he doesn’t even train it JFL look at his recent vids. He has an incel face but had a thick neck, and yet he was a virgin loser
Dont care about your anecdote
Surgery is a meme this guy spent 17k for half a point more attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and datboijj
Dont care about your anecdote
Surgery is a meme this guy spent 17k for half a point more attractiveness
Maybe to the opposite sex... but he will get treated differently (better) by society. He looks less Indian now, he doesn’t have a rapist stare, and just looks more normal.

Maybe to the opposite sex... but he will get treated differently (better) by society. He looks less Indian now, he doesn’t have a rapist stare, and just looks more normal.
no one who saw him before will notice

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5969
no one who saw him before will notice
They will to a subconscious level idiot. After my jaw fillers I get treated way better by everyone yet hey don’t know why I look different

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AsGoodAsItGets and datboijj
your eyes are better than your mouth and nose

They will to a subconscious level idiot. After my jaw fillers I get treated way better by everyone yet hey don’t know why I look different
These are my eyes before surgery

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I’m confused. In this picture, it seems like your surgery made 0 difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
These are my eyes before surgery
Hey this is before right? I saw your earlier post and the change is apparent tbh. You’re looking down here, so it’s not clear. It looks good tho you need to work on your neck to have a robust appearance imo (you already heard this a 1000 times but its very important and command respect from men and women alike).

Other than that, I personally would softmax to reach my genetic potential of growth tbh but you do what you gotta do. i also haven’t got 17k to run through. @need-a-wide-jaw also ascended super fucking hard so there’s no right or wrong way. At the end of the day the objective is to slay and get rid of dysphoria.

Hey this is before right? I saw your earlier post and the change is apparent tbh. You’re looking down here, so it’s not clear. It looks good tho you need to work on your neck to have a robust appearance imo (you already heard this a 1000 times but its very important and command respect from men and women alike).

Other than that, I personally would softmax to reach my genetic potential of growth tbh but you do what you gotta do. i also haven’t got 17k to run through. @need-a-wide-jaw also ascended super fucking hard so there’s no right or wrong way. At the end of the day the objective is to slay and get rid of dysphoria.
Bruh these are my eyes before . Pre eyes look like shit in all angles and lighting