Update: She Didn’t Block Me—She Deactivated Her Account. What Now?

starvecell

starvecell

🦍
Quick update on the situation I posted about earlier.

Thread 'Why Did She Block Me? help needed'
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-did-she-block-me-help-needed.1134911/

Turns out, she didn’t block me after all—she actually deactivated her account. I did some digging, and looking at her past stories, she seemed a bit mentally disturbed. Now I’m wondering if it was her decision or maybe her boyfriend made her deactivate it.

Honestly, I don’t know what’s happening right now, but I’m feeling pretty lost. I really don’t want to lose her, but I’m not sure what my next move should be.

Anyone been through something similar or have any advice on how to handle this? I’m open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: dbva, Chadeep, watah and 3 others
@TechnoBoss @brucewayne78 @try2beme
@Gonthar @Outerz14 @Rzn

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
BUMP 22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

Listen, man, she might've deactivated her account, but that doesn’t mean she’s disappeared off the face of the earth. If you want answers, you’re gonna have to dig a little deeper. Start simple—find her address. There’s no hiding when you know where someone lives. And don’t stop there. Check her old posts, find any mutual friends, see if she’s tagged anywhere. People leave trails, even when they think they’re covering their tracks. If she’s gone silent online, then it’s time to move offline. Don’t let her slip away. You deserve to know what's going on, and sometimes, you’ve got to take matters into your own hands.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Art of Pattinson and starvecell
doesnt fucking matter jfl carry on with life

Listen, man, she might've deactivated her account, but that doesn’t mean she’s disappeared off the face of the earth. If you want answers, you’re gonna have to dig a little deeper. Start simple—find her address. There’s no hiding when you know where someone lives. And don’t stop there. Check her old posts, find any mutual friends, see if she’s tagged anywhere. People leave trails, even when they think they’re covering their tracks. If she’s gone silent online, then it’s time to move offline. Don’t let her slip away. You deserve to know what's going on, and sometimes, you’ve got to take matters into your own hands.
Thanks for the advice, man. I get what you’re saying, but the thing is, I moved pretty far away from her, so tracking her down in person isn’t really an option. Plus, her account was pretty new—didn’t have much of a history or tags to go through. I’m feeling a bit stuck because I don’t have many leads to follow. Any other ideas for how to handle this from a distance?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and NZb6Air
Thanks for the advice, man. I get what you’re saying, but the thing is, I moved pretty far away from her, so tracking her down in person isn’t really an option. Plus, her account was pretty new—didn’t have much of a history or tags to go through. I’m feeling a bit stuck because I don’t have many leads to follow. Any other ideas for how to handle this from a distance?
Alright, so face-to-face isn’t in the cards, and the digital footprint’s thin. No problem, you’ve still got options. Distance doesn’t mean you’re out of the game—it just means you’ve got to play it smarter.

First off, think about her patterns. Where did she like to hang out? Any favorite spots she mentioned? Cafes, gyms, parks—places she might still frequent. You can start by checking those locations online, see if they’ve posted anything or if anyone has tagged them recently. Sometimes, people don't realize they’re being tracked through the places they visit.

Then, there’s the power of search engines. Try searching her name, email, or any unique usernames she’s used before. You’d be surprised what pops up—old forums, profiles, even online purchases that might still be linked to her name.

You can also consider creating a few throwaway accounts, something that looks real enough to get added to private circles. Maybe pretend to be someone from her past or a new friend—people tend to lower their guard when they think they know who’s watching.

Finally, think about mutual contacts. Maybe there’s a friend who still posts regularly. Watch their stories, posts, anything that might give you a clue about where she’s been or who she’s with.

Look, if you’re serious about finding her, you’ve got to be relentless. It’s about thinking outside the box and not getting discouraged. People think they can just disappear, but with enough patience and persistence, there’s always a way to stay connected.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Art of Pattinson and starvecell
doesnt fucking matter jfl carry on with life

Fair point, man. Maybe I’m overthinking it. Probably better to just let it go and move on. Appreciate the reality check.

Alright, so face-to-face isn’t in the cards, and the digital footprint’s thin. No problem, you’ve still got options. Distance doesn’t mean you’re out of the game—it just means you’ve got to play it smarter.

First off, think about her patterns. Where did she like to hang out? Any favorite spots she mentioned? Cafes, gyms, parks—places she might still frequent. You can start by checking those locations online, see if they’ve posted anything or if anyone has tagged them recently. Sometimes, people don't realize they’re being tracked through the places they visit.

Then, there’s the power of search engines. Try searching her name, email, or any unique usernames she’s used before. You’d be surprised what pops up—old forums, profiles, even online purchases that might still be linked to her name.

You can also consider creating a few throwaway accounts, something that looks real enough to get added to private circles. Maybe pretend to be someone from her past or a new friend—people tend to lower their guard when they think they know who’s watching.

Finally, think about mutual contacts. Maybe there’s a friend who still posts regularly. Watch their stories, posts, anything that might give you a clue about where she’s been or who she’s with.

Look, if you’re serious about finding her, you’ve got to be relentless. It’s about thinking outside the box and not getting discouraged. People think they can just disappear, but with enough patience and persistence, there’s always a way to stay connected.
This looks ai generated, dude i need real advice.

But i appreciate your effort tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kingofkings and NZb6Air

This reads like it was written by chatgpt

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
This reads like it was written by chatgpt
Wow, look at you, Sherlock! You’re so smart, you’ve cracked the code. But hey, smart guy, that just means you’re getting advice that’s practically flawless. Use it wisely

wow:feelsping:, how many times have you rewatched the show “you”:feelshaha:, nice posts, no kidding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, brucewayne78 and NZb6Air
Let's think about this situation practically

-if you keep talking to her maybe u will both end up in a relationship
- then as you mentioned you both live far away
- she will start loosing intrest in you since no physical touch involved in relationship like traveling and seeing places
- you will eventually breakup

You will cry then @Chadeep @boss8055 @ayusshhhh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, starvecell, ayusshhhh and 1 other person
I don’t know what this is about, I simply saw my name tagged, tldr...just go and talk to her in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and starvecell
stop worshiping ur roastie whore .

- she will start loosing intrest in you since no physical touch involved in relationship like traveling and seeing places

No its not like that, she lives far enough to make me not wanna search whats happenin to her rn but if i got intoa relatonship with her then i can surely travel to put some cummy in her tummy every week.

Call her?
You could have simply asked her bhai

No its not like that, she lives far enough to make me not wanna search whats happenin to her rn but if i got intoa relatonship with her then i can surely travel to put some cummy in her tummy every week.
Every week? She's getting 2 dicks in the meantime every week too. Cmon man.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
well maybe true, should i just give up now?
Indeed. You can keep texting her to stay stimulated but get this idea of mutual commitment out of your mind. This isn't gonna be an ltr.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Indeed. You can keep texting her to stay stimulated but get this idea of mutual commitment out of your mind. This isn't gonna be an ltr.
sure, but one good thing it did to me was that im not thinking bout my ex oneitis as often as i used after i reconnected with this girl... like can u believe its been a week and i didnt stalk my ex on any platform (used to be 3-4 times a day)

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Are you new? @Gaygymmaxx is a sassy little gremlin. :ogre:
I don't wanna hear it from you.

The resident cock-meister, that's what we know you as :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I don't wanna hear it from you.

The resident cock-meister, that's what we know you as :what:
I have been up for like 24 hours now and I did not need any coffee. :ogre:

I will sleep after at least 5 hours.

I have been up for like 24 hours now and I did not need any coffee. :ogre:

I will sleep after at least 5 hours.
No the dick pic withdrawals are far worse aren't they. You can't escape the good work. The role of cockologist is a great fit.

Hop onto next one.

OP still has attachment to her.

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back