update to two weeks of trying to gain weight

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
Good and bad news, first the bad new. After the two weeks of trying to gain weight i am only 0.6 lbs heavier in the morning than I use to be. The good news is that my appetite has increase a considerable amount, my ribs dont show as much, my biceps are getting thicker, im noticeably stronger (although not by a lot), I also find it much easier to get tp 110 lbs now. Over all I do feel like I am making progress but its not as fast as I wanted. Two days ago I incorporated exercises in to my routine again, this is also when I noticed the most amount of muscle and strength gains. The days before this I did three days straight of force feeding . All in all the progress was pretty good. I will give another update in a month.

i can give you my weight gain plan if you want, i got very fast and good results

i can give you my weight gain plan if you want, i got very fast and good results
Sure, as long as it isn't really complicated.

A chadlite I know used to drink like a gallon of milk a day during puberty and went from skinny to bulky. Worked like a charm for him.

Good and bad news, first the bad new. After the two weeks of trying to gain weight i am only 0.6 lbs heavier in the morning than I use to be. The good news is that my appetite has increase a considerable amount, my ribs dont show as much, my biceps are getting thicker, im noticeably stronger (although not by a lot), I also find it much easier to get tp 110 lbs now. Over all I do feel like I am making progress but its not as fast as I wanted. Two days ago I incorporated exercises in to my routine again, this is also when I noticed the most amount of muscle and strength gains. The days before this I did three days straight of force feeding . All in all the progress was pretty good. I will give another update in a month.
You are doing it right. Keep lifting and eating.