Update, what is my bodyfat percentage?

L

LooksAreEverything

Iron
Hey everyone, i posted on here before but i didn't take varying photos, these photos are more accurate. Would appreciate an estimation. Thanks.
IMG 2597
IMG 2596
IMG 2595

• JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold
Too high. Lose fat. Maybe below 20%.

• +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 13325 and Mongrelcel
looks like shit m8 dont expect to run body game anytime soon

looks like shit m8 dont expect to run body game anytime soon
yes i realise, i'm skinnyfat and grotesque, any estimates for my bodyfat percentage?

18%? give or take.

Your pepperoni nipples makes it look higher
HAHAHA, what should i cut to? would cutting from 18% have any impact on facial aesthetics?

yes i realise, i'm skinnyfat and grotesque, any estimates for my bodyfat percentage?
Doesn’t matter at all. Focus on gaining some muscle first before your worry about that.

It's at the point where it's not worth cutting, but instead you should just have a high protein diet and lift heavy often and you'll gradually become leaner doing this. Also people are roasting you but at least frame is decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
He can gain muscle while cutting.
No he can’t not with this body composition retard. And even if he could he is better off just lean bulking and doing a proper cut after. Stop giving dumbass advice when you lack a decent physique yourself lol.

It's at the point where it's not worth cutting, but instead you should just have a high protein diet and lift heavy often and you'll gradually become leaner doing this. Also people are roasting you but at least frame is decent.
Exactly this is my point he needs to RECOMP by eating in a 100-200 calorie surplus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Preciate it. Yeah you're right, i've been cutting for weeks, should definitely start lifting.

• +1
No he can’t not with this body composition retard. And even if he could he is better off just lean bulking and doing a proper cut after. Stop giving dumbass advice when you lack a decent physique yourself lol.
Yes, he can. As usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

• JFL
Yes, he can. As usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

Just because “he can” doesn’t mean he should. He may gain minimum all amounts in a cut ( I am gaining strength while cutting right now) but he will get more bang for his buck and progress more by RECOMPING close to maintence. What does your physiye look like? Why don’t you post a pic here so we can see?

Just because “he can” doesn’t mean he should. He may gain minimum all amounts in a cut ( I am gaining strength while cutting right now) but he will get more bang for his buck and progress more by RECOMPING close to maintence. What does your physiye look like? Why don’t you post a pic here so we can see?
Cutting will make his face better looking. Then when he is at 10% body fat he can bulk until 15%. That way he would stay sufficiently lean all the time.

I don't post my pics here publicly because I don't seek validation from edgy incels. Besides my body has nothing to do with this.

Cutting will make his face better looking. Then when he is at 10% body fat he can bulk until 15%. That way he would stay sufficiently lean all the time.

I don't post my pics here publicly because I don't seek validation from edgy incels. Besides my body has nothing to do with this.
This is legitimately my plan, but lots of people on reddit told me it was retarded

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 13325

I said post your physique retard. Because the advice your giving clearly shows you know nothing about training. More likely you’re another skinny fat DYEL watching Jeff Nippard/AthleanX who thinks he’s qualified to give out fitness advice when you have ZERO results in real life. JFL at caring about facial aesthetics when you look like a melted ice cream cone. At >18% bf with no muscle you need to RECOMP

This is legitimately my plan, but lots of people on reddit told me it was retarded
Because it is. You shouldn’t be worried about body fat percentage when you have ZERO muscle mass JFL.

I said post your physique retard. Because the advice your giving clearly shows you know nothing about training. More likely you’re another skinny fat DYEL watching Jeff Nippard/AthleanX who thinks he’s qualified to give out fitness advice when you have ZERO results in real life. JFL at caring about facial aesthetics when you look like a melted ice cream cone. At >18% bf with no muscle you need to RECOMP
You don't know much about SMV or training.

Everyone should care about facial aesthetics, but then again it seems obvious you have a subpar face and you try to cope with playing down the importance of face.

• JFL
Cut until you are at low body fat, then bulk, then cut, then bulk, etc. That way you stay lean all the time. Don't become a bloated gymbro whose face looks fat.

• +1
Reactions: LooksAreEverything
You don't know much about SMV or training.

Everyone should care about facial aesthetics, but then again it seems obvious you have a subpar face and you try to cope with playing down the importance of face.
Keep coping. Still waiting to see that physique pic. You are a literal retard because the irony is that I myself am cutting for facial aesthetics right now but I actually have muscle mass to cut in the first place. I’m not trying to cut with a DYEL body composition. I didn’t say don’t cut for facial aesthetics I said wait till you build some actual muscle mass first.

Still waiting to see that physique pic.
You can keep waiting as long as you want. On the other hand, I'm not going to waste my time anymore arguing with an edgy incel.

• Hmm...
You can keep waiting as long as you want. On the other hand, I'm not going to waste my time anymore arguing with an edgy incel.
Great funny thing is I probably have a higher lay count that you do. Your not wasting your time because you know you are wrong and don’t have the physique to back up your points. Imagine having a shit physique and then going online and trying to give other guys advice on how to gain muscle.

• +1
I don't post my pics here publicly because I don't seek validation from edgy incels.
Bro it's not for validation it's for credentials JFL

• +1
He is probably a DYEL let’s be honest he’s giving absolute shit advice and he’s scared he will get roasted if he posts his physique.

• JFL
Do you think I need credentials here? Nope. I don't care if some whiny basement-dweller doesn't believe me. I'm not going to post pictures to get "credentials" on an obscure internet forum that is full of low-IQ incels.

Do you think I need credentials here? Nope. I don't care if some whiny basement-dweller doesn't believe me. I'm not going to post pictures to get "credentials" on an obscure internet forum that is full of low-IQ incels.
Aww now he’s mad @ManletEater You are coping by insulting everyone in the forum while literally being in the forum yourself. Why don’t you just admit that you have a shit physique and you know fuck all about gaining muscle mass? If not post your physique and we can assess how well this “advice” is working out for you.

• JFL
Aww now he’s mad
Haha, no, I'm not mad. Do you suffer from autism? I think they can't recognize different emotions that other people are feeling.

I don't insult everyone. We have some good users here too, although most are low-IQ incels who lack life experience.

• Hmm...
Haha, no, I'm not mad. Do you suffer from autism? I think they can't recognize different emotions that other people are feeling.

I don't insult everyone. We have some good users here too, although most are low-IQ incels who lack life experience.
Well two things are true: you know dog shit about training and you probably have a shit physique yourself.

• +1
Do you suffer from autism? I think they can't recognize different emotions that other people are feeling.
Lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that was a good one bro have you thought about being a stand-up comedian?

• JFL
Well two things are true: you know dog shit about training and you probably have a shit physique yourself.
Now I will let you can fantasize what I look like, because you aren't going to see my pics. Keep waiting buddy boyo.