Updates on the studies about Retin A

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Where can I find them?

Where can I find them?
i have bad news if you are scared of tretinoin son. it is safe ive been using it for 4 months just get on it instead of writing clinical essays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7901
i have bad news if you are scared of tretinoin son. it is safe ive been using it for 4 months just get on it instead of writing clinical essays
can you link the product you buy please

can you link the product you buy please
bro dont be that high inhib, all are same just buy %0.05 tretinoin cream jfl. i buy from pharmacy btw i doubt you guys have it in yours. any tretinoin will sufficie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Britishlooksmaxxer
its pretty safe and has been tested countless times and people used it for 10+ years
just don't forget the purge when taking it

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
its pretty safe and has been tested countless times and people used it for 10+ years
just don't forget the purge when taking it
purge is a meme tbh never happened to me, he just needs to take breaks often if his skin is sensitive tbhtbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
purge is a meme tbh never happened to me, he just needs to take breaks often if his skin is sensitive tbhtbh
Then you are a very rare case tbh, all of my skin is red and full of acne rn (part of it is also because of the clindamycin though)

Last edited:
Then you are a very rare case tbh, all of my skin is red and full of acne rn (part of it is also because of the clindamycin though)
nah nig u have subhuman genes

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot