Upgraded Sean o’pry morph

Dastan

Dastan

Bronze
Morphed opry so he’d better fit into my current major attractiveness complex facial ratios (from my looksmaxx database disc server y’all don’t wanna join btw) and also softmaxxed his coloring

IMG 4420
IMG 4423

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Xangsane, CoreSchizo and 7 others
Nah he looks deformed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, CoreSchizo and DelonLover1999
Never morph again

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Looks worse he midface was good to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
stop morphing pics nigga

Morphed opry so he’d better fit into my current major attractiveness complex facial ratios (from my looksmaxx database disc server y’all don’t wanna join btw) and also softmaxxed his coloring

View attachment 3029190View attachment 3029191
Hmm... man, why did you change his coloring? His midface is too long now, his jaw looked more aesthetic before, black hair mogs more and his jaw is too tall now

utter parody of a morph

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, greycel and gookcelriceR
Exactly, he changed what was most appealing basically, no improvement at all aside from symmetry
He looks like low t cutecell puppy compared to morphed pic don’t you see it? ;)

Hmm... man, why did you change his coloring? His midface is too long now, his jaw looked more aesthetic before, black hair mogs more and his jaw is too tall now
Coloring is just better in morph not much comments, midface is literally 1:1 ratio in morph, you just fixated on his original appearance which biases your brain into thinking morph looks shit. jaw in morph is more angular, more masculine, better suits his mouth and bizygomatic width, about “black hair mogs” idk I think this coloring mogs, he looks way more high class and masculine at the same time compared to original pic

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Disgusting
be nice man, remember this is the place where “restpect” is number 1 priority above all btw I burned 892 kcal when making that morph so I guess it means I was trying hard so just be proud of that morph or something

be nice man, remember this is the place where “restpect” is number 1 priority above all btw I burned 892 kcal when making that morph so I guess it means I was trying hard so just be proud of that morph or something
respect for the kcal burned but shit morph

@wishIwasSalludon i personally know salludon and you mean it’s appropriate to jfl reaction my posts after that fact

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
@wishIwasSalludon i personally know salludon and you mean it’s appropriate to jfl reaction my posts after that fact
It’s a question

made him look like a monkey, you retard

made him look like a monkey, you retard
You prob played this wukong game too much or generally view monkey content or whatever so your brain randomly associates everything with monkeys at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Coloring is just better in morph not much comments, midface is literally 1:1 ratio in morph, you just fixated on his original appearance which biases your brain into thinking morph looks shit. jaw in morph is more angular, more masculine, better suits his mouth and bizygomatic width, about “black hair mogs” idk I think this coloring mogs, he looks way more high class and masculine at the same time compared to original pic
ratios are cope

Are you serious?