Upper eyelid exposure (frontal vs profile)

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I have no upper eyelid exposure from the front but I have upper eyelid exposure from the profile view

what causes this? is it lack of brow ridge? what can I do to fix this?

profile:
Screen Shot 2019 12 13 at 31946 PM
frontal:
Screen Shot 2019 12 13 at 32018 PM

nothing wrong with your eyes, your Maxilla on the otherhand......

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, karbo, toolateforme and 2 others
You look like ur squinting in the front pic

• WTF
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Good eye area though. How are ur eyelashes so dark?
I put minoxidil on my scalp and instead of hair growing their my eyelashes and facial hair got thicker/datker

profile view = cope for aspies

frontal is all that matters, be happy you have a good eye area

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Short Ugly and Brown
I put minoxidil on my scalp and instead of hair growing their my eyelashes and facial hair got thicker/datker
Yeah its common for hair on the other parts of the body to grow when using minox

profile view = cope for aspies

frontal is all that matters, be happy you have a good eye area
I have a recessed jaw+chin

And that's not true my oneitis sits across from me in English class so I have to tilt my head up in class and jut superfucking hard everytime I have English class with her (she rejected me last week anyways)

Profile is just as important as front at least in high school cuz ppl sit across and in front/back of u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I have a recessed jaw+chin

And that's not true my oneitis sits across from me in English class so I have to tilt my head up in class and jut superfucking hard everytime I have English class with her

Profile is just as important as front at least in high school cuz ppl sit across and in front/back of u
JFL

still you have really good eye area
I can see where you're coming from since my frontal mogs my profile so I also usually try not to be seen from the side

With thoes eyes, unless you have a Subhuman ipd/es ratio like me, you're a mentalcel.
I believe i saw your photos.
Go ahead fuck up your face with double jaw.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Averagecel
With thoes eyes, unless you have a Subhuman ipd/es ratio like me, you're a mentalcel.
I believe i saw your photos.
Go ahead fuck up your face with double jaw.
He has eyeliner on.

I think it's the angle of the photo which is causing uee from the side, the frontal pic looks like it's taken from above or at your eye level whereas the side profile looks like it's taken slightly below your eye level

I think it's the angle of the photo which is causing uee from the side, the frontal pic looks like it's taken from above or at your eye level whereas the side profile looks like it's taken slightly below your eye level
They are both taken at a direct angle

It's browridge like faceandlms told me when I asked him

I won't bother posting my face here again asking for help cuz it's either jealous idiots who say I fraud or people who comment on my looks in terms of rating when I didn't ask.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
They are both taken at a direct angle

It's browridge like faceandlms told me when I asked him

I won't bother posting my face here again asking for help cuz it's either jealous idiots who say I fraud or people who comment on my looks in terms of rating when I didn't ask.
Idk tbh, maybe it is your browridge, another possibility is you could be slightly looking down with your eyes in the side profile which is causing slight uee
Not all the users here are jealous or just judging you by your looks,
If you want some advice find out which users are the most knowledgeable and can help you and whenever you want to find out something say for example why you have uee from the side just pm them instead of making a thread

Idk tbh, maybe it is your browridge, another possibility is you could be slightly looking down with your eyes in the side profile which is causing slight uee
Not all the users here are jealous or just judging you by your looks,
If you want some advice find out which users are the most knowledgeable and can help you and whenever you want to find out something say for example why you have uee from the side just pm them instead of making a thread
I didn't say they were jeeaalous of my looks entirely, rather for example my eyelashes

look at any middle eastern dude, they have hair all over their arms, legs, eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair etc

and then I get a bunch of knob heads telling me I wear eyeliner like wtf????? if I'm too lazy to even do my hair anymore, why would I put foid makeup on

• +1
I didn't say they were jeeaalous of my looks entirely, rather for example my eyelashes

look at any middle eastern dude, they have hair all over their arms, legs, eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair etc

and then I get a bunch of knob heads telling me I wear eyeliner like wtf????? if I'm too lazy to even do my hair anymore, why would I put foid makeup on
There's no reason to let that bother you, aslong as you know your not wearing eyeliner then you shouldn't get so bothered about jealous people saying your wearing eyeliner.

There's no reason to let that bother you, aslong as you know your not wearing eyeliner then you shouldn't get so bothered about jealous people saying your wearing eyeliner.
thats not how it works

by them saying I'm wearing eyeliner its them implying I'm gay or some shit, and I'm not

• +1
Makeup eyelashes contact lenses and squintmaxxing
Beats nick squintman at frauding

thats not how it works

by them saying I'm wearing eyeliner its them implying I'm gay or some shit, and I'm not
You shouldn't let it bother you, it's not like it's people you know irl who are judging you it's just some random people online

Makeup eyelashes contact lenses and squintmaxxing
Beats nick squintman at frauding
ye ur just a little jealous bitch

keep making random as fuck incel phrases to bring down my looks

put on ignore
You shouldn't let it bother you, it's not like it's people you know irl who are judging you it's just some random people online
its just filling up my thread with spam though, why would I like that?

• +1
ye ur just a little jealous bitch

keep making random as fuck incel phrases to bring down my looks

put on ignore

its just filling up my thread with spam though, why would I like that?
Just pm people instead then, that will save you having to reading all of the comments

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I dont

And I've had that asked like 30 times now, I don't have eyeliner on

i don't have it on

@Time Travel buddy I could say the same about your broad BBC nose...
Dude unironically work on your personality. You'll never ascend it you get labelled as the giga autistic jester in class.
Also jfl at wearing eyeliner

Dude unironically work on your personality. You'll never ascend it you get labelled as the giga autistic jester in class.
Also jfl at wearing eyeliner
I dont wear eyeliner

• Hmm...
Reactions: Time Travel