UPPER EYELID EXPOSURE IS NOT IDEAL YOU COPING SUBHUMANS [DEBUNKING]

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Before I get "water is wet" responses see for yourself how many members of this community are still coping with their subhumanity.
Vsdvsdvsdv 1

He is right

And in an attempt to prove UEE is ideal someone gives this retarded example:
Retarded example

Now see how Alain Delon eye area looks infinitely better without his upper eyelid being exposed
1714835 1

Eyebrows 2

UPPER EYELID EXPOSURE IS FAR FOR IDEAL
"BU-BUT Thom Strijd looks good with UEE"
Images 33
Thom Strijd FEM FEM
207a63acd976210099950a3ee6ed0b0f

WOOOWW WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED A GIGA CHAD LOOK GOOD EVEN WHEN HE HAS A SLIGHT UPPER EYE LID EXPOSURE
Of course he looks good with it, HE IS GOOD LOOKING. And his upper eyelid exposure is minimal and most of the time hidden by his long eyelashes and strong browridge.
"No bro, MINIMAL UEE is ideal"
Minimum uee cope

Minimal UEE looks good because IT'S MINIMAL you dumbass, that's the point, the less the better.
And now for retarded post of the year:
Almond eyes

This is factually incorrect, those are not hooded eyes those are ALMOND shaped eyes. It doesn't even make sense, what the fuck "hooded" about it?
Also this is something people often get it wrong, almond eyes look good eyes, yes, but not because of upper eyelid exposure, but because of the shape.
People get this wrong because it's hard to have almond eyes without upper eyelid exposure, however in this picture Chico has the same eyeshape despite having less to no UEE.
BfQGZLE7

This is one of the biggest halos of chico, That's why chico's eye area is so fucking good, that's why his high set eyebrows work, it's what people mean by harmony of features. Things that aren't ideal by themselves, but in harmony look very good.
95e14355cd714bbede3a6991104f87f5

Now let's go back to Low IQ posts:
Hoooded eyes fatdeposit

HOW CAN YOU ONE PERSON BE SO LOW IQ? @Over rope immediatly
HOODED EYES ARE NOT HOODED WITH BONE, THEY ARE HOODED WITH FAT DEPOSITS
IMG 20200411 194915 353

Of course not all hooded eyes are created equal, if they are too fat, they might make you look like an oldcel
Hooded eyes hero compressor

Biggest proof of why this is NOT BONE is that when you grow old this fat deposite becomes heavy because of the lack of collagen and has to be removed
Unnamed

Back to LOW IQ posts once again:
Dsfsdfsdf

Yes, these eyes are hooded, but you're mistaking that for HUNTER EYES(low brow ridge + no scleral show + hooded + low set eyebrows going doward or at least straight)
You can have hooded eyes with almond shape(example I gave with chico), but here's another example of a non-hunter hooded eyes
P621d85773k21

This is also a great example of why not all hooded eyes are created equal, too much fat gets heavy and drops into your eyes, making you look old. But it's also a great example of why this is not caused by bone, SHE DOESN'T HAVE MORE BONE YOU RETARD, SHE HAS MORE FAT. AND TO GET RID OF HER EXTREMELY HOODED EYES SHE ISN'T GONNA REMOVE HER BONE YOU ABSOLUTE LOW IQ SHITSTAIN MONGOLOID @Over SHE IS GONNA REMOVE HER FAT DEPOSIT.
It's @Over for low IQcels

Attachments

• p621d85773k21.jpg
    p621d85773k21.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 183
  • download (61).jpg
    download (61).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 251
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: igniteisbad, 5'8manlet, tyronelite and 22 others
While I agree with your thread, you do come across as sexually frustrated. Perhaps you should go have a wank

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, valhalar, Deleted member 14262 and 27 others
While I agree with your thread, you do come across as sexually frustrated. Perhaps you should go have a wank
Upon reading your comment I felt ashamed and small

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
@karbo @buflek @Andros @WannaBeA6 @Over The time to stop coping is NOW

go easy dude let the subhumans cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 1100, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
tl;dr u fucktard

chico, meeks, cavill, edlind, luckybluesmith, nessmann, johnn depp, strijd, alain delon

all got slight upper eyelid exposure and most of them are known for their eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4720 and 5 others
I read and I suppose I agree with you. Man, I really need to get deeper set, more hooded eyes ngl.

• +1
Reactions: improover
tl;dr u fucktard

chico, meeks, cavill, edlind, luckybluesmith, nessmann, johnn depp, strijd, alain delon

all got slight upper eyelid exposure and most of them are known for their eyes
There are other features that makes an eye look good other than hooded and uee, their eyes are good but not because of upper eyelid exposure.
Literally addressed all of this in the post, but you didn't read
alain delon: gave the example of his eye area looking even better with no uee
chico: almond eyes are a good shape that most of the time sacrifices hooded eyes, proof: example of chico looking even better with no UEE and almons shaped eyes
strijd was also addressed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
Does this mean you could create a more hooded look with fat grafting above the eye?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
There are other features that makes an eye look good other than hooded and uee, their eyes are good but not because of upper eyelid exposure.
Literally addressed all of this in the post, but you didn't read
alain delon: gave the example of his eye area looking even better with no uee
chico: almond eyes are a good shape that most of the time sacrifices hooded eyes, proof: example of chico looking even better with no UEE and almons shaped eyes
strijd was also addressed.
these guys are multimillionaire models for a reason. i know plenty of guys irl with hooded eyes who dont even have a model contract for cheap brands and why? because they lack harmony. the guys i listed are PERFECT and thats why they are outstanding. there is plenty of guys with 0 upper eyelid exposure and other good features but they arent as known as them.

if you ever asked a girl if she likes barret or opry, they will most likely tell you that they dont. they prefer guys with harmonious faces and not some aspie stare with 0 uee and personality

these guys are multimillionaire models for a reason. i know plenty of guys irl with hooded eyes who dont even have a model contract for cheap brands and why? because they lack harmony. the guys i listed are PERFECT and thats why they are outstanding. there is plenty of guys with 0 upper eyelid exposure and other good features but they arent as known as them.

if you ever asked a girl if she likes barret or opry, they will most likely tell you that they dont. they prefer guys with harmonious faces and not some aspie stare with 0 uee and personality
Yes, because they're good looking and get away with it. Not gonna read it tho since you're not willing to read my original post

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
I read and I suppose I agree with you. Man, I really need to get deeper set, more hooded eyes ngl.
You can only get that with surgery. If you get almond shaped eyes it's fine too. A softmax advice would be to get longer eyelashes, it helps a lot with uee

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Doesn't toni have above minimal UEE?

Attachments

• 8cae5e586c11feb75a856bcdd2620539.png
    8cae5e586c11feb75a856bcdd2620539.png
    761.7 KB · Views: 248
It's not ideal but you wrote a whole thread on something that doesn't really matter. UEE is only a failo when other parts of the eye area are also lacking.

It's also almost as if O'pry's eye shape and orbital shape is better too. Who would've guessed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, valhalar, Copeful and 3 others
Didn't read but very true

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and improover
read

• Love it
Reactions: Treasure223 and improover
Under-eye support & supraorbital support >= shape >= tilt >= penis >= uee tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
You can only get that with surgery. If you get almond shaped eyes it's fine too. A softmax advice would be to get longer eyelashes, it helps a lot with uee
Yes, I plan on getting infra orbital rim implants (for under eye support) and upper eyelid fat grafts for more hooding. Not sure about browridge implants yet because the results don’t really seem to mimic how natural protruding brow ridges look like.

Yes, I plan on getting infra orbital rim implants (for under eye support) and upper eyelid fat grafts for more hooding. Not sure about browridge implants yet because the results don’t really seem to mimic how natural protruding brow ridges look like.
View attachment 543995
are upper eyelid fat grafts safe and permanent?

View attachment 543995
yeah it looks too straight

are upper eyelid fat grafts safe and permanent?
Results might vary from patient to patient but usually they’ll be permanent, it’s also pretty safe.

I was considering fillers at first but I found out those 1. last longer than advertised and 2. spread to different parts of your face. Because of this, you’re likely to repeatedly get new fillers because your desired results have disappeared even though the filler is still in your face. After doing this for a while, you’ll start to develop a pillow face because of all the filler in your face that’s been spreading.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and malignant
Before I get "water is wet" responses see for yourself how many members of this community are still coping with their subhumanity.
View attachment 543024
View attachment 543031
And in an attempt to prove UEE is ideal someone gives this retarded example:
View attachment 543040
Now see how Alain Delon eye area looks infinitely better without his upper eyelid being exposed
View attachment 543041
View attachment 543141
UPPER EYELID EXPOSURE IS FAR FOR IDEAL
"BU-BUT Thom Strijd looks good with UEE"
View attachment 543047View attachment 543050View attachment 543052
WOOOWW WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED A GIGA CHAD LOOK GOOD EVEN WHEN HE HAS A SLIGHT UPPER EYE LID EXPOSURE
Of course he looks good with it, HE IS GOOD LOOKING. And his upper eyelid exposure is minimal and most of the time hidden by his long eyelashes and strong browridge.
"No bro, MINIMAL UEE is ideal"
View attachment 543058
Minimal UEE looks good because IT'S MINIMAL you dumbass, that's the point, the less the better.
And now for retarded post of the year:
View attachment 543059
This is factually incorrect, those are not hooded eyes those are ALMOND shaped eyes. It doesn't even make sense, what the fuck "hooded" about it?
Also this is something people often get it wrong, almond eyes look good eyes, yes, but not because of upper eyelid exposure, but because of the shape.
People get this wrong because it's hard to have almond eyes without upper eyelid exposure, however in this picture Chico has the same eyeshape despite having less to no UEE.
View attachment 543060
This is one of the biggest halos of chico, That's why chico's eye area is so fucking good, that's why his high set eyebrows work, it's what people mean by harmony of features. Things that aren't ideal by themselves, but in harmony look very good.
View attachment 543106
Now let's go back to Low IQ posts:
View attachment 543074
HOW CAN YOU ONE PERSON BE SO LOW IQ? @Over rope immediatly
HOODED EYES ARE NOT HOODED WITH BONE, THEY ARE HOODED WITH FAT DEPOSITS
View attachment 543092
Of course not all hooded eyes are created equal, if they are too fat, they might make you look like an oldcel
View attachment 543103
Biggest proof of why this is NOT BONE is that when you grow old this fat deposite becomes heavy because of the lack of collagen and has to be removedView attachment 543098
Back to LOW IQ posts once again:
View attachment 543120
Yes, these eyes are hooded, but you're mistaking that for HUNTER EYES(low brow ridge + no scleral show + hooded + low set eyebrows going doward or at least straight)
You can have hooded eyes with almond shape(example I gave with chico), but here's another example of a non-hunter hooded eyes
View attachment 543135
This is also a great example of why not all hooded eyes are created equal, too much fat gets heavy and drops into your eyes, making you look old. But it's also a great example of why this is not caused by bone, SHE DOESN'T HAVE MORE BONE YOU RETARD, SHE HAS MORE FAT. AND TO GET RID OF HER EXTREMELY HOODED EYES SHE ISN'T GONNA REMOVE HER BONE YOU ABSOLUTE LOW IQ SHITSTAIN MONGOLOID @Over SHE IS GONNA REMOVE HER FAT DEPOSIT.
It's @Over for low IQcels
20200719 152927

20200719 152927 20200719 152927

DID NOT READ A SINGLE WORD YOU BLUECEL FAGGOT COPING SHITSKIN

I AM BUSY PLANNING HOW ILL RAPE YOUR MOTHER AND THEN MURDER HER

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6191, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
KEEP COPING YOU SHITSKIN

YOU DONT HAVE HOODED EYES
Room temperature IQ

This thread was made for the purpose of destroying cope yet you’re calling op a coper

• +1
Reactions: improover
Holy shit. I didnt know there were retards who believed UUE was ideal. I thought they were joking :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: