Upper eyelid filler results

Swole bravo

Swole bravo

Bronze
What’s up guys, after seeing some debate on the worth of UEF I decided to do it with my local plastic surgeon to try it. Below are the results and I’m pleased, they didn’t ASCEND me but they’re a subtle appreciative difference.

I didn’t go to a oculoplastic surgeon but a double board certified MD, FACS surgeon. He said I was the first to ever ask for something of this nature, I showed him a picture of a recent users results and he understood immediately. Cost $575 including Botox to lower eyebrow(results don’t show for another 4-7 days he says)and lasts 1-1.5 year.

material: Restyln L, Botox and red pilled doctor.
Feel free to ask answers.
Before
6E408D35 14EB 4D66 AD1C F25168EC40ED

After(no squinting at all)
77BCDA94 8EBA 40D7 B366 A8C030780293

After (SQUINTING)
AF055AB0 100C 4B76 B393 EB011829B890

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, MugzLePew, amorfati and 17 others
Is the Botox to lower the brow something he suggested or did you ask for it?

The fillers look good so far. the last time I got them done for UEE, they looked good for a few months before they reverted back to the same old shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, randomvanish and Deleted member 7419
For 575 thats pretty fucking good. Congrats

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, court monarch777 and Swole bravo

The fillers look good so far. the last time I got them done for UEE, they looked good for a few months before they reverted back to the same old shit.
The Botox is to lower the eye brows you’re right brother. I’ve gotten it before but the doctor advised a little since the filler will slightly pull the brow down.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
upper eyelid fillers are mostly useless tbh
they cost money and you have to do it another time so they dont dissapear
you can get great results with ice and eyelid pulling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7419 and goat2x
Tbh I heard of both but I just know fillers are generally instant results, and don’t take time for results like those two. You’re right, i will have constantly getting it topped up every year.

You look angry and menacing.

lmao you are obviously squinting, i guess you don't know the difference between squinting and squinching.

post proper pics for an actual assessment man.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 12669
Your eyebrows b like: ~

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Fear, Looks234 and 2 others
This is true, but surely you can do it as a 'test run' for a more permanent surgery in a year or two? That's how I've thought of filler, anyway.

What a waste of money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and ReignsChad
I dont see any difference jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Looks234
Any good threads on ice hooding and the pulling thing?

• +1
Reactions: MAK41
jesus i wish i had your under eye support, my browridge/eye are would be perfect if i had good under eye

I hid my uee with minoxidil under my lashes

Looking like an angry bird now

lmao you are obviously squinting, i guess you don't know the difference between squinting and squinching.

post proper pics for an actual assessment man.
I stated in the photo In which I was squinting and not. Here’s a video of me looking, then squinting. I’m not trying to fraud. Sorry if it looks that

Attachments

• IMG_5830.MP4
    2.6 MB
sorry but there is no difference

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
What’s up guys, after seeing some debate on the worth of UEF I decided to do it with my local plastic surgeon to try it. Below are the results and I’m pleased, they didn’t ASCEND me but they’re a subtle appreciative difference.

I didn’t go to a oculoplastic surgeon but a double board certified MD, FACS surgeon. He said I was the first to ever ask for something of this nature, I showed him a picture of a recent users results and he understood immediately. Cost $575 including Botox to lower eyebrow(results don’t show for another 4-7 days he says)and lasts 1-1.5 year.

BeforeView attachment 1102872
After(no squinting at all)View attachment 1102873
After (SQUINTING)
View attachment 1102875
Lmao your eyes would fine in the b4, should've maxxed out eyelashes to create a striking contrast effect. If you really wanted more fat there you legit could've done this for free by putting cold ice on your fat pad lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Why are your eyebrows so fucking weird mate?

Damn wtf is the permanent fix?! Lol

There is a difference. I think it looks good OP.

don't know how people are saying no difference when there is literally less upper eyelid exposure in the after.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Looks234
fix you acne before you start wasting money on useless fillers

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
$575 to look more aspie well done OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and gamma
u cant, dont tell info that is bs
uee filler is basically a must

u cant, dont tell info that is bs
uee filler is basically a must
nigga I have done it myself and there is a thread on it here I know what Im talking about
uee filler work but Im just saying it cost money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

After (SQUINTING)
View attachment 1102875
where exactly botox applied ?

nigga I have done it myself and there is a thread on it here I know what Im talking about
uee filler work but Im just saying it cost money
its worth any money tbh
sometimes its worth more than bimax

• JFL

After (SQUINTING)
View attachment 1102875
Good result

• +1
This is true, but surely you can do it as a 'test run' for a more permanent surgery in a year or two? That's how I've thought of filler, anyway.
Fillers just bloat your face long term. I'd be cautious. I've recently started eyelid pulling (few days) and am already seeing results. Would just stick to that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and APJ
Fillers just bloat your face long term. I'd be cautious. I've recently started eyelid pulling (few days) and am already seeing results. Would just stick to that tbh
Is the bloating due to the fact filler dissipates over time? Good that eyelid pulling is helping, had never heard of that before

Last edited:
Is the bloating due to the fact filler dissipates over time? Good that eyelid pulling is helping, had never heard of that before
yes

Sorry late response, Botox to lower eye brow yes. It's injected in the frontalis muscle. The difference is minimal as stated in original post, it's a very subtle difference that can be noticed but it's not going to increase you a whole PSL at all let alone much.. It's just an addition imo

$575 for upper eyelids fillers is worth it... or, did you try the ice hooding technique before having fillers?

Waste of money. That is not the reason you are not drowning in sweet pussy

lots of subtle differences are the key to surgerymaxxing

$575 for upper eyelids fillers is worth it... or, did you try the ice hooding technique before having fillers?
I didn’t try ice hooding, I actually asked my surgeon about that theory and he said if anything it sounds similar to the process of cool sculpting just with ice cubes and no scientific background lol which is not what you want. I showed him this site from the last user for the upper eye fillers and he laughed the minute he read the first couple threads comments. Cool dude.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
looks good, but don't squnit, it makes you look ogre. your eyes are perfectly fine without squinting.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
I didn’t try ice hooding, I actually asked my surgeon about that theory and he said if anything it sounds similar to the process of cool sculpting just with ice cubes and no scientific background lol which is not what you want. I showed him this site from the last user for the upper eye fillers and he laughed the minute he read the first couple threads comments. Cool dude.
Wow so you are telling me the icehoodingmaxxing theory is debunked now?

Wow so you are telling me the icehoodingmaxxing theory is debunked now?
I wouldn’t say it’s debunked lol. He just said it seems it’s similar to cool sculpting which use the process of using cold temperature to get rid off fat cells or crypolopolysis in other words. Getting rid of the fat in your eye would be the last thing you want he said. If ice hooding
Works for you, then it works.