Deusmaximus

Kraken
The surgeon calls it a hunter eye transformation

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 16381 and 2 others
Another one:

Good result. This surgeon has other good results with upper eyelid filler as well. Shame fillers are temporary :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Good result. This surgeon has other good results with upper eyelid filler as well. Shame fillers are temporary :feelswhy:
No argument to not get them for upper eyelid.
They last 2+ years btw. Second result is after 2.5 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
holy shit its lifefuel.(y) price? although i think after pic hes looking up a bit

But he went from incel to incel.

Low PFL plus absolutely disgusting under eyes.

Notice his brows got lower. You need botox every 2 months for that go last. Upper yeelid fillers aren't enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

I wanted to get something like this, but is it filler? I think when I looked for it it was upper eyelid retraction or something like that.

Yeah but the filler migrates to other areas making you look bogged :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and eyebagcel

Anglefraud (in the after pic his head is tilting more downwards, ears are at a higher level compared to before picture) plus in the after picture he contracted his eyebrows and pulls them downwards (kinda angry looking) whereas in the before picture he looks completely relaxed.

On top of all that he is squinting in the after picture, whereas in the before picture he is not. Look at sclera show under the eye in the before picture- there is white area visible under the pupil. In the after picture this area isnt visible, because he is turbo-squinting.

Overall Im irritated every single time how easily some people are deceived by shitty ass low effort angle frauds and facial expression frauds yet ppl still fall for it.

No, hunter eyes arent achievable with upper eye filler. Hunter eyes only work when they eye socked is deep set and hooded with bones, rather than soft tissues.

The after pic here, its not hunter eyes. Looks like baby-ish eyes, because covered by filler rather than bone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others

Notice his brows got lower. You need botox every 2 months for that go last. Upper yeelid fillers aren't enough
his PFL is fine.

his PFL is fine.
oi how r u trying to earn £100k?

i wanna aim for a similar amount as well from odd jobs / autism on the net.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
oi how r u trying to earn £100k?

i wanna aim for a similar amount as well from odd jobs / autism on the net.
Just started researching. I wanna start a lead generation agency but I need to get good at media buying before I can start that so I'm learning right now.

I have about 8 months until I go to uni so I am just interested how much money I can earn in a year.

I'm living with my parents so have no expenses. It would be cool if I could earn around £100k because it means I probs won't go to uni.

This guy inspired me to go into lead generation. He's the only guy I've seen on Youtube promoting this method, it looks very profitable imo.

Just started researching. I wanna start a lead generation agency but I need to get good at media buying before I can start that so I'm learning right now.

I have about 8 months until I go to uni so I am just interested how much money I can earn in a year.

I'm living with my parents so have no expenses. It would be cool if I could earn around £100k because it means I probs won't go to uni.
Wow that's impressive!

Before Uni I only did dropshipping and reselling. I barely cracked $10k then.

I'd recommend making money now and not going to Uni tbh. I feel like I wasted my time there.

I'd also recommend looking into new and coming ways to make money since there won't be as much competition. Lead Gen is overflown right now I think.

At Uni (even at Ivy League) people aren't as ambitious anymore. They're ok working at McKinsey for $100k after graduation and that's the highest of highs for non-STEM.

Wow that's impressive!

Before Uni I only did dropshipping and reselling. I barely cracked $10k then.

I'd recommend making money now and not going to Uni tbh. I feel like I wasted my time there.

At Uni (even at Ivy League) people aren't as ambitious anymore. They're ok working at McKinsey for $100k after graduation and that's the highest of highs for non-STEM.
I went to Warwick uni last year and hated it due to social life being so shit. I ended up dropping out a few weeks ago. The problem is, at these top unis the people are just there to grind and not do anything fun. I had an offer from Cambridge but rejected because I knew social life would be dreadful.

I reapplied to more sociable unis for next year but If I'm able to make money online then I won't bother with uni.

Lead Gen is overflown right now I think.
This specific pay per lead model seems good. There's not many people doing it and this guy is one of the only guys on TY promoting it right now.

I went to Warwick uni last year and hated it due to social life being so shit. I ended up dropping out a few weeks ago. The problem is, at these top unis the people are just there to grind and not do anything fun. I had an offer from Cambridge but rejected because I knew social life would be dreadful.

I reapplied to more sociable unis for next year but If I'm able to make money online then I won't bother with uni.
Nice lol!

I always dreamed of being a dropout HAHAHAH.

Yes people tend to be overly focused on grinding. But they're not even grinding efficiently. I'd rather open a freelance shop than work at Goldman - more money and easier life.

Which one's did you apply to? (I also applied to UK back in the day - I had Oxford and LSE offers haha)

• +1
This specific pay per lead model seems good. There's not many people doing it and this guy is one of the only guys on TY promoting it right now.
That's interesting - thanks for the hint. I thought Rocketreach etc. already took care of LeadGen? - seems I was misguided.

• +1
Yes people tend to be overly focused on grinding. But they're not even grinding efficiently. I'd rather open a freelance shop than work at Goldman - more money and easier life.
That's another thing. I couldn't see myself slaving away for someone else, wasting my 20s stuck behing a computer. I would rather just take a risk whilst I have 0 expenses

Which one's did you apply to?
I applied: Leeds, Nottingham, St. Andrews, Manchester and Bristol. Fairly high ranking unis that are well known for good night life. My social skills are shit so I need to be in a social environment

That's another thing. I couldn't see myself slaving away for someone else, wasting my 20s stuck behing a computer. I would rather just risk whilst being at home with 0 expenses.

I applied: Leeds, Nottingham, St. Andrews, Manchester and Bristol. Fairly high ranking unis that are well known for good night life. My social skills are shit so I need to be in a social environment
I should've gone to UCLA, Brown or something like Bristol or Nottingham as well. Wouldn't have turned out this autistic then.

If I could go back in time I'd just self-teach Fullstack, Marketing and a shit ton of sales during Uni. Then you can open your own shop when at Uni and you'll still have a degree as a bottom hedge.

Have you looked into high school entrepreneurship groups on LinkedIn? There are some of them out there. (maybe look at the US-ones since US students are more into extracurriculars).

If you're looking for free tech bootcamps: Correlation 1 (Data Science),

For self-teaching: Odin Project, Google Summer of Code (a bit more advanced)

Definitely avoid becoming autistic that shit takes a long time to get rid of.

Last edited:
  • +1
If I could go back in time I'd just self-teach Fullstack, Marketing and a shit ton of sales during Uni. Then you can open your own shop when at Uni and you'll still have a degree as a bottom hedge.
Yeah if I end up at uni I plan on starting my own businesses in my spare time and then if they fail I always have my degree to fall back on
Have you looked into high school entrepreneurship groups on LinkedIn? There are some of them out there. (maybe look at the US-ones since US students are more into extracurriculars).
I will look into this, thanks for advice.

@WanderingBurro thoughts?

@WanderingBurro thoughts?
Whoever Deleted Member was I share most of their thoughts. There seems to be a bit of angle frauding going on and his eye area looks a bit tense rather than relaxed like you'd see in some more legit "hunter eye" results. I was about to say my guesses are upper eyelid filler or maybe a ptosis correction but the post itself states it's upper eyelid filler. From LTN to MTN though so that's good at least, the fillers did help remedy his UEE but the eyebrow change seems to be through camera angle and squinting rather than a legit change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Whoever Deleted Member was I share most of their thoughts. There seems to be a bit of angle frauding going on and his eye area looks a bit tense rather than relaxed like you'd see in some more legit "hunter eye" results. I was about to say my guesses are upper eyelid filler or maybe a ptosis correction but the post itself states it's upper eyelid filler. From LTN to MTN though so that's good at least, the fillers did help remedy his UEE but the eyebrow change seems to be through camera angle and squinting rather than a legit change.
I think you're right
I'm trying to gather all info i can on fillers vs botox lowering

As I've done more research on the botox shit though it seems the real bottleneck is finding a surgeon that knows how to do it. i came across one guy who had like 3 months of deathly symptoms because of botulin poisoning and then another who saw an injector who had no idea what to do (despite him claiming he did) and ultimately ended up raising rather than lowering his brow lol. though when it works, it seems ideal, since it also seems to lower the fat in the area and not just the bone so you don't have autistic looking hunter eyes. i wasn't aware the fat was also going to be lowered at first

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

lol what he has good pfl just everything else is not so good

I think you're right
I'm trying to gather all info i can on fillers vs botox lowering

As I've done more research on the botox shit though it seems the real bottleneck is finding a surgeon that knows how to do it. i came across one guy who had like 3 months of deathly symptoms because of botulin poisoning and then another who saw an injector who had no idea what to do (despite him claiming he did) and ultimately ended up raising rather than lowering his brow lol. though when it works, it seems ideal, since it also seems to lower the fat in the area and not just the bone so you don't have autistic looking hunter eyes. i wasn't aware the fat was also going to be lowered at first
If you ever come up with a list of doctors who can preform it do keep updates. Filtering through doctors with schizo .org knowledge sounds like a pain.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
If you ever come up with a list of doctors who can preform it do keep updates. Filtering through doctors with schizo .org knowledge sounds like a pain.
I'll definitely be getting something of this sort in early next year after Bimax+infrazygos in january, although I may well add supras to that package

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro